Manmohan Memorial Institute of Health Sciences (MMIHS) Was established in 2007 AD as an academic institution of allied health and nursing run under the umbrella of Nepal Health Care Cooperative Limited (NEHCO). MMIHS is the product of the untiring efforts of academicians, researchers, industrialists and prominent professionals with extensive exposure to a wide range of knowledge, experience and teaching/learning practices.
MMIHS is committed to providing quality, practical and real life-based education and aims to be a center of excellence through quality education, research, and services.
Strategic Objective of MMIHS:
- To be the Centre of Excellence in health sciences studies
- To deliver admirable and desirable education for students and stakeholders, and generate innovative graduates
- To carry out quality research and contribute to knowledge generation, innovation and complement in evidence-based practices.
- To serve society by providing health care and academic services
- To promote personal advancement to strengthen happiness and employee engagements
- To create friendly teaching-learning environment, best possible infrastructure with optimum use of ICT
- To create harmony within the institute and strengthen partnerships with stakeholders at the national level and international level.
- To enhance resource generation, production and sustain the institute with due focus on quality education, services, and research
Course Offered by MMIHS:
- Bachelor of Nursing (BN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSc.Nursing)
- PCL Nursing (Staff Nurse)
- Bachelor of Public Health (BPH)
- B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc.MLT)
- PCL in Medical Lab Technology (CMLT)
- PCL General Medicine (HA)
- Certificate in Diagnostic Radiography
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Diploma in Pharmacy
Contact Address of MMIHS:
Telephone: +977-1-4030781, +977-1-4030785
Email: [email protected]