Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at Balkumari College, Chitwan, Nepal:
BBA is a three-year undergraduate degree course that provides comprehensive knowledge of business and management principles. The course is designed to provide students with an understanding of various aspects of business administration, including finance, accounting, marketing, human resources, and organizational behavior.
The BBA course at Balkumari College covers the following subjects:
- Principles of Management
- Financial Accounting
- Business Communication
- Managerial Economics
- Business Statistics
- Business Mathematics
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Environment
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
The objectives of the BBA course at Balkumari College are:
- To provide students with a solid foundation in business principles and practices
- To develop students' critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- To provide students with hands-on experience in real-world business situations
- To prepare students for leadership roles in the business world
Students who have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examinations in any stream with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks are eligible to apply for the BBA course at Balkumari College.
After completing the BBA course at Balkumari College, students will:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of various aspects of business administration
- Be able to analyze business problems and provide effective solutions
- Be able to communicate effectively in a business environment
- Be able to work in a team and lead a team
- Be able to adapt to a constantly changing business environment
The BBA course at Balkumari College prepares students for a wide range of careers in the business world, including finance, marketing, human resources, and management.
Graduates of the BBA course at Balkumari College can pursue careers in various fields, including:
- Banking and finance
- Marketing and sales
- Human resources
Some of the job positions that BBA graduates can hold are:
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Executive
- Human Resource Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Operations Manager
Why Choose this Course:
The BBA course at Balkumari College is a comprehensive course that provides students with a solid foundation in business principles and practices. The course is designed to prepare students for leadership roles in the business world and provides hands-on experience in real-world business situations.
Balkumari College provides scholarships to meritorious students who have performed well in their academic examinations. Students can also apply for various government scholarships available for students pursuing higher education.