Agriculture and Forestry University (AFU), Faculty of Agriculture, Rampur, Chitwan offers four Years Full-time Undergraduate Level program such as BSc in Agriculture (B.Sc. Ag.).
Applications are invited from students who have reached the minimum educational qualification required to study at the Bachelor of Agriculture (BSc Ag) level.
Affiliated College and Campus:
- Natural Resource Management College, Purunchaur - Kaski
- Natural Resource Management College, Kapilakot -Sindhuli
- Natural Resource Management College, Tikapur-Kailali
- Natural Resource Management College, Pakhribas-Dhankuta
- Natural Resource Management College, Bardiwas-Mahottari
- Natural Resource Management College, Khajura-Banke
- Natural Resource Management College, Madichaur) -Rolpa
- Natural Resource Management College, Dullu-Dailekh
- Bright Midwest Agriculture and Forest Science Campus, Birendranagar-Surkhet
- Valley Agriculture Campus, Chapagaun-Lalitpur
- Ramnagar Technical and Management Campus, Sunwal-Nawalparasi
- Eastern Agriculture Campus, Gauradaha-Jhapa
- Livelihood Agricultural Science College, Itahari-Sunsari;
- Gorkha Polytechnic College and Research Center, Baijnath-Banke
The following is the information regarding the following program related to the recruitment program. The applicant should submit his / her educational qualification certificate, certificate of citizenship, and equivalence certificate along with the online application form.
Applicants wishing to apply under different quotas should attach a copy of the relevant quota certificate or letter of recommendation and a recent passport size photograph 1 (one) with both ears.
Passed at least 2nd division or 'C' Grade in SEE or similar examination and I.Sc. (Science), or 10+ Science, or 10+2 (Agricultural Science) technical level, or at least 100 marks in English, Chemistry level. Must have studied Biology and Mathematics and Physics subject of at least 50 marks and have passed at least 50% marks of the total marks or 'C' Grade in each of the above-mentioned subjects as well as a 'C+' Grade (2.4 CGPA) in the total marks. Must have at least a 'C' grade for both Theory and Practical.
Note: Filling the application form without qualification will disqualify the applicant and the applicant will not be included in the entrance examination.