Manmohan Memorial Institute of Health Sciences (MMIHS) offers a Bachelor of Nursing Science (BNS) is 3 year annual system program with an aim to produce competent nursing professionals.
Objectives of BNS programs:
- To communicate effectively with individuals and different groups of people in a variety of setting.
- To apply Knowledge from the physical, biological, social and health sciences in providing holistic care to individual, families and communities,
- To apply the principles of primary health care in planning activities to promote and maintain the health of the community.
- To make critical decisions by using nursing process in all activities by adapting to situational changes in the working environment.
- To demonstrate effective teaching skills in formal and non formal setting to individuals and group.
- To use the principles of management while functioning in leadership and supervisory positions in the hospital and community.
- To identify the impact of socio-political and economical forces in the health and development of the community.
- To participate in need based research studies of problems indentified in the hospital or community settings.
- To identify the importance of self direction for personal and professional development.
- To demonstrate positive attitude towards all activities that lead to professional growth.
MMIHS will strictly follow the rules and regulations of the University and Medical Education Commission. The candidate who wants to enroll in admission process should pass Proficiency Certificate level nursing with NNC registration. Besides, the basic academic requirement, the students should be qualified on the entrance examination taken by Medical Education Commission to enroll in the program.