Nepal Academy of Tourism and Hotel Management (NATHM) offered TU affiliated 4 Years Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) Morning Session.
BACHELOR OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT (BHM) - (Affiliated to Tribhuvan University)
Eligibility for Admission :
The candidates applying for admission to the BHM program must have :
- Applicants must have minimum D+ grade in each subject of grades 11 and 12 with CGPA 1.8 or more, Or, A minimum score of second division marks in 10+2, PCL or Equivalent in any discipline.
- Successfully completed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any academic stream with a minimum of 45 percent aggregate marks from a Higher Secondary Board or any other board recognized by Tribhuvan University
- Must have studied English as a compulsory subject
Admission Procedure :
Candidates seeking admission to BHM course should apply in the prescribed form for entrance test within the stipulated time. The applicants should enclose with the application form, attested copies of
- Certificate and testimonials of all examinations passed.
- Equivalency, transfer and character certificates
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Must have secure 40% marks in CMAT exam
Admission Test :
The applicants will be required to sit for an admission test designed to judge their abilities and aptitude for the program in the following areas :
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview