Government of Nepal, Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, Nepal Mountaineering Academy (NMA), Thapagaon, Bijulibazar, Kathmandu Call for applications for Ski Training
Eligible Nepali citizens are invited to apply for Ski Level 1 and 2 Training conducted jointly by Nepal Mountain Academy (Nepal and Mountain Academy) and Nepal National Mountaineering Guides Association (NNMGA) in the month of Poush / Magh 2078.
1) Selection Process: Interview
2) The application form can be downloaded from NMA's website www.nma.gov.np or www.nnmga.gov.np
3) Food, accommodation and transportation expenses of the training period will be borne by the trainees themselves. If Ski Level-2 Training is conducted abroad, only air tickets will be available to the trainees.
4) Place to submit application form: Nepal National Mountaineering Pathfinder Association (NNMGA), Gairidhara, Kathmandu.
5) Special acceptance will be given to the trainees who were on the waiting list after filling the form last year.
Along with the fully filled application, one copy of recent passport size photograph, copy of citizenship certificate, accident cover for the duration of training, medical and rescue cover must be insured and a copy must be submitted.
Deadline to Apply: 2078 Poush 1
Nepal National Mountaineering Guides Association (NNMGA)
Phone: 01-4004006, 9851058050
(Notice Publication Date 2078-08-16)