Rastriya Satarkata Kendra Call Application for Technical Auditor Training to Engineer: Government of Nepal, National Vigilance Centre (Rastriya Satarkata Kendra), Kathmandu Notification regarding the conduct of Technical Auditor Training
For the purpose of carrying out the technical testing of the development construction projects run by the Government of Nepal, applications are invited from engineers who are willing to undergo the three (3) week Technical Auditor training that is being conducted by this center within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of the first publication of this notice. is done
Minimum qualification and experience: Passed in any engineering subject and having at least 10 years of professional experience in engineering-related work based on that qualification and having obtained membership in Nepal Engineering Council.
Age: Not exceeding 60 years on the date of notification.
Number of Seats Available and Training Fee: Number: 20, Fee: Rs.10,000/-
- Mr. Secretary
- National Vigilance Center
- Singha Durbar, Kathmandu.
Things to consider while applying:
1) The name, address, email address, and mobile number of the applicant should be written clearly on the outside of the envelope as "Application for Technical Test Training".
2) Self-attested copies of personal details (Bio Data) prepared in 2 pages, certificates of graduation level and above, certificate of Nepalese citizenship, and certificate registered with Nepal Engineering Council must be submitted with the application.
3) When preparing Bio-Data, the employer, employment period, and work responsibilities should be clearly mentioned, and the period should not be repeated, along with the applicant's signature. Only the period of full-time work experience will be counted as experience.
4) In the case of trainees nominated by the Government of Nepal and public institutions, the application must be made on behalf of the institution itself.
5) Candidates for training will be selected by the National Vigilance Center.
6) If the last day of the application falls on a public holiday, the application can be submitted until the next day.
7) After being selected for the training, the prescribed training fee before participating should be deposited in the revenue account of the National Vigilance Center at Everest Bank, Singhdarbar Counter, Sihandarbar, Kathmandu, or any other branch of Everest Bank and submitted to the Gross Voucher Center. After being selected for the training, if the participant is unable to participate in the training due to any reason or if the participant is unable to complete the training as specified, the training fee will not be refunded.
8) In the course of the training, the expenses such as accommodation, transportation, and transportation, etc. will have to be borne by oneself.
9) Since the application received for the first time according to the notification dated 28-05-2079 has been maintained, there is no need to submit a new application in their case.
10) For more information, technical testing and monitoring division of the center or telephone no. You can call 01-4211948, 01-4200350 during office hours.