UN Traineeship Programme - Cohort IX, Opportunity for full-time on-the-job training assignment for Candidates from Socially Excluded Groups On behalf of the United Nations in Nepal, Real Solutions Pvt. Ltd., invites applications from potential Nepali candidates belonging from socially excluded groups, gender and sexual minorities* and persons with disabilities*.
The programme will be for 11 months period with full-time on-the-job training assignments with access to mentoring and practical experiences in an international UN working environment.
Opportunities for prospective trainees are available in the areas of Administration/Operations, Agriculture, Child Protection, Civil/Infrastructure Engineering, Disaster Risk Management, Education, Emergency Preparedness/Disaster Risk Reduction, Environment, Environment Health, Finance, Food Security, Gender and Social Inclusion (GESI), Human Resource, Information/Database Management, Media and Communication, Monitoring and Evaluation, Nutrition, Procurement/Supply, and Logistics, Program, Program Support, Public Health, Research, Social Development, Social Mobilization, Social Policy, Value Chain and Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH).
The minimum selection criteria for the applicants are given below:
- University graduate (minimum Bachelor's degree)
- Belonging to a Socially Excluded Group
- Passion to work in the development sectors
- Appreciation of UN Core Values (Professionalism, Integrity, and Respect for Diversity)
- Strong commitment to learn
- Willingness to work with diverse groups
- Basic communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Nepali languages
- Commitment to complete the assignment during the traineeship period
To apply interested and eligible candidates can:
Login to https://realsolutions.com.np/untp-ix/, fill-up the form (available online) with the requested information, and attach the Recent Resume, Bachelor's Degree Transcript, Nepali Citizenship and Motivational Letter (not exceeding 180 words) setting out the reasons why you are
seeking a traineeship with UN Agencies and what is expected from the experience. Please clearly indicate your area of interest;
Submit the application along with the following documents in the Email: [email protected]
- Duly filled Personal Information Form available at https://realsolutions.com.np/untp-ix/
- Motivational Letter (not exceeding 180 words) setting out the reasons why you are seeking a traineeship with UN Agencies and what is expected from the experience. Please clearly indicate your area of interest.
- Recent Resume
- Bachelor's Degree Transcript
- Nepali Citizenship
The deadline for application is 17:00 hrs Monday, November 08, 2021. Application received later than the deadline would not be valid for further process.
A minimal stipend including Provident Fund and Gratuity as per the prevailing Labor Act of Nepal will be provided to successful candidates to cover living expenses during the traineeship period. Trainees will be contracted by Real Solutions Private Limited (sub-contracted company by UN) and assigned to participating UN Agencies.
In no way should this program be understood as full-time employment with a UN Agency.
UN does not charge fees at any stage of recruitment of UN Trainees (application, interview, processing, training, and other fees).
Applications from socially excluded groups, gender and sexual minorities* and persons with disabilities* are particularly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for further process. Any kind of activity intended to influence the selection process will lead to disqualification.
*All social groups
First date of Publication: 19 October 2021
Free Training Training