Armed Police Force Nepal Written Exam Center Notice for Assistant Sub Inspector Post in Mahendranagar, Kanchanpur
The Armed Police Force of Nepal has published a notification for the written examination of the post of Assistant Inspector of Armed Police. The examination will be held at the designated examination center in compliance with the health and safety standards prescribed by the Government of Nepal.
The written examination for the Assistant Sub Inspector Post will be held at Mahendranagar, Kanchanpur. Candidates are requested to follow the guidelines provided by the recruitment and selection branch of Armed Nepal No. 7 Baidyanath Bahini Headquarters.
- Candidates must use black ink dot pen or pen only on the answer sheet.
- No candidate will be admitted to the examination without an admit card. Candidates must carry their citizenship or any identity card issued by the government of Nepal and come to the designated exam hall at least 1 hour before the start of the exam.
- It is strictly prohibited to bring bags, mobile phones, smartwatches, and electronic devices in the examination hall.
- Even if there is an unexpected holiday on the day of the examination, the scheduled examination program will not be postponed without prior notice from the Commission.
- When answering objective multiple-choice questions, only the answer written in capital letters A, B, C, or D will be recognized. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the examination hall other than the designated examination hall.
Guidelines for Examinees in Special Cases:
In case of infection, examinees must fully comply with the following subjects:
- Wear a mask before entering the examination center.
- Candidates should arrange sanitizer and drinking water for themselves.
- Maintain distance when entering the examination center, going to the toilet, and leaving the examination center.
- Follow the instructions given by the personnel assigned to the examination.
- After the exam, when leaving the exam center, do not gather in groups, discuss, or talk among yourselves.
- A special examination center will be arranged for examinees infected with covid-19. They should contact the office phone number 099-521209/099-523992 at least 3 hours before the start of the exam.
Candidates appearing for the Assistant Sub Inspector Post written examination in Mahendranagar, Kanchanpur, are requested to follow the guidelines provided by the recruitment and selection branch of Armed Nepal No. 7 Baidyanath Bahini Headquarters. All necessary measures have been taken by the Armed Police Force of Nepal to ensure the safety and security of the examinees during the examination.Notice Mahendranagar Exam Center APF Nepal (Sashastra Prahari)