Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), Control of Examination Office, Sanothimi, Bhaktapur Very important notice about filling the application form of one subject Chance examination
Diploma and Certificate Level Nursing, General Medicine, Agriculture (Plant Science and Animal Science), Lab Technician, Radiography, Homeopathy, Dental Science (Dental Hygiene), Diploma in Pharmacy under the annual examination system conducted at the Constituent, Partnership, Public Schools and Private Levels of CTEVT. Ophthalmic Science, General Ayurvedic Medicine, Forestry and Acupuncture Programs, and Special Scholarship Program in Technical Education who have passed the first and second year and failed only one subject in the third year up to the date of publication of this notice. It will be conducted in the month of Ashoj.
This notification has been published for the concerned examinees to submit the examination application form to the respective educational institutes within the 12th of Bhadra 2079 for a regular fee and 19th Bhadra for a deferred fee.
This notification has been published for the information of all those concerned with the practice of disqualifying students from institutions who do not fulfill the following conditions and who do not submit the application form within the specified time.
1) All the details mentioned in the examination application form should be filled out. 1 (one) copy of the passport-size photograph of the candidate with a clearly visible face including both ears should be affixed to the said application form.
2) Examination application form fee of Rs. 300 have to be submitted.
3) The concerned educational institutions have to pay the amount for the exam application form fee, regular fee on 2079.0513, and late fee on 2079-04-20 to the bank account of the concerned council, state office compulsorily.
4) Under the annual examination system, only regular examinees who have failed in any one subject in the third year of regular examination will be allowed to fill the said application form and a copy of the Result Sheet of the said regular examination must be attached with the application form.
5) Candidates who failed only one subject in the examination conducted in Falgun/Chaitra month of 2078 after registration in 2075 (2018) will be allowed to fill the application form for one subject chance examination. A copy of the Mark Sheet or Ledger of the first and second-year passes must be attached with the application form. If the candidates who failed the first and second years of the annual examination system fill out the application form the examination, the examination will be canceled automatically.
6) In the case of students who have registered from another school, the name of that school should be mentioned in the examination application form and a copy of the transfer permission letter should also be attached.
7) The application form should be submitted to the respective provincial offices of the council through the respective schools.
8) You will not be admitted to the exam without the admit card. Therefore, the respective educational institutions must submit the admit card within the specified time.
9) Date of examination and examination center will be published later.
10) Because the symbol number must be generated in one lump sum; Educational institutions have to enter the examination application form for a regular fee on 2079-05-12 within office hours and the late fee application form on 2079-05-19 within office hours on Pat Web Based Online System.
This notice can also be viewed at www.ctevtexam.org.np.
(Notice published date: 29-04-2079)
CTEVT Exam CTEVT