Updated Examination Schedule and Location for PSC Section Officer Post in Dipayal
The Public Service Commission (PSC), Dipayal Office, has declared a revision in the second phase of the written examination for the position of Section Officer or equivalent (Non-Technical). Due to administrative considerations, the exam centers have been reassigned and an updated schedule has been published.
Revised Exam Centers and Timetable
The revised exams will be conducted in Dipayal for candidates who cleared the first phase in the same location. Similarly, candidates who passed the first phase in Hetauda will now take their exams in Hetauda. The new examination schedule with the respective subjects are:
- Governance Systems: 2080/04/25, 2:00 PM
- Contemporary Issues: 2080/04/26, 2:00 PM
- Service-Related Subjects (Only for Administration, Auditing, and Federal Parliamentary Service): 2080/04/27, 2:00 PM
- English Language (Only for Foreign Affair Service): 2080/04/28, 2:00 PM
- Foreign Policy & International Relations (Only for Foreign Affair Service): 2080/04/29, 2:00 PM
Candidates are advised to be present at their assigned examination center at least one hour prior to the examination time.
Key Examination Guidelines
In order to ensure a seamless examination process, here are some essential guidelines:
- The schedule cannot be altered unless a notification is issued by the Commission.
- Candidates are expected to use only black ink during the examination.
- Shifting of the examination center to Dipayal is strictly prohibited.
- Personal belongings such as bags, mobile phones, and other electronic devices are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Candidates must carry their admit cards along with a government-issued photo ID or citizenship. Entry without these documents is strictly forbidden.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
As the pandemic continues, PSC has implemented a series of COVID-19 safety protocols:
- Candidates must bring personal masks, sanitizers, and drinking water.
- It is mandatory to follow all instructions given by the examination center staff.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Group discussions or conversations are strictly prohibited.
- Candidates diagnosed with COVID-19 should inform the office at 094-440147, and 094-440178 for special arrangements.
PSC aims to uphold the health safety standards set by the Government of Nepal and seeks a fair and seamless examination process. For further details, candidates are encouraged to visit the official website: www.psc.gov.np, or reach out to the Dipayal office via email at [email protected] or phone at 094-440147, 094-440178.Dipayal Section Officer (Sakha Adhikrit) Exam Center Lok Sewa Aayog Exam Lok Sewa Aayog