Notice for Written Examination Schedule for Nepali Army Military Sainya Posts 2079
The Nepali Army has published a notice on the written examination schedule for military posts. The notice includes essential information for candidates to prepare for the examination.
The advertisement for the examination was published on 2079/05/24, and the written exam program was published on 2079/12/28.
- Candidates must use a dot pen or black ink pen only on the answer sheet.
- Admit card is mandatory for admission to the examination hall, and candidates must arrive at least one hour before the exam commencement time.
- Mobile phones are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- In case of an unexpected holiday on the examination day, the exam program will not be postponed without prior notice.
- 20% marks will be deducted for incorrect answers to objective questions.
- Only the answer written in capital letters A, B, C, or D will be considered for multiple-choice questions.
- Along with the admit card, candidates must bring their citizenship or government-issued identity card.
- The examination will be conducted according to the health and safety guidelines issued by the Government of Nepal.
- Candidates must fill the self-declaration form related to Covid-19 on the Nepal Army website.
- Candidates infected with Covid-19 can inform the Nepali Army in advance and request a special examination center.
Exam-day Instructions for Covid-19 Safety:
- Candidates must wear masks and bring sanitizer and drinking water before entering the examination center.
- Arrive at the examination center one hour before the scheduled time.
- Maintain a distance of 2 meters when entering and exiting the examination center.
- Avoid gathering and talking in groups.
- Follow all the instructions given by the personnel assigned to the examination.
Candidates who wish to join the Nepali Army must follow the guidelines and instructions carefully. This notice is essential for candidates to prepare for the upcoming written examination.Notice Nepal Army Sainya Exam Routine Exam Center Nepal Army