Nepal Police Inspector Written Exam Center 2077:
Public Service Commission, Security Bodies and Organized Institutions Division, Examination Operations Branch Notice regarding examination center for the post of Inspector of Police
According to a previously published advertisement of the Nepal Police, which has been postponed due to Covid-19 infection, the examination center for the open and inclusive written examination for the post of Inspector of Police has been fixed as follows; This information has been published for the information of all concerned.
Body: Nepal Police
Advertisement Published Date: 2076-10-1
Written Exam Program Published Date: 2077-07-27
Decision date: 2077-08-08
1) Candidate should use only black ink dot pen/pen in the answer sheet.
2) As no candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without the admission card, the admission card must arrive at the examination building one hour in advance.
3) It has been decided to take bags, mobile phones, and other electronic devices in the examination building. 4) Even if there is an unexpected leave on the day of conducting the examination, the scheduled examination program will not be postponed without the prior notice of the Commission.
5) When writing the answer of objective multiplicity, only the answer written in capital letters A, B, C, D will be recognized.
6) An identity card with one's citizenship or a photo issued by the Government of Nepal must come with the admission card issued by the concerned body in the examination.
7) 20% marks will be deducted for the wrong answer to the Multiple Choice Question.
The following two-part examination related to the professional practical examination of the third paper will be conducted in the following manner.
1) After the completion of the examination of the aptitude test (2 hours and 15 minutes) of the third paper section, the examinees will have to remain in the same place by submitting the answer sheet of the said section. At the same time, the answer sheet of section B will be distributed.
2) Examiners or the staff conducting the examination shall not be allowed to carry, copy or photograph the question papers / answer sheets.
3) Under the Professional Practical Test Section, 3 cover subjects will be examined for the post of Police Inspector and for Assistant Inspector of Police: Critical Analysis / Problem Solving, Situational Travel Time, Incident Report Writing and Simulation or Work sample will be examined.
4) Apart from the place mentioned in the answer sheet, the candidate will not get any sign or sign of his identity. If mentioned, the exam will be canceled.
5) The answer sheet, question paper, instruction and all other materials provided during the examination must be returned.