Pradesh 1 Lok Sewa Aayog Second Phase Written Exam Center of 6th Level Admin Officer: Province Public Service Commission, Province No. 1, Biratnagar, Nepal Administration Service, General Administration/Accounts Group, Officer Level Sixth Level, Officer Post Second Stage Written Examination Notice of Establishment of Examination Building
Province Public Service Commission, Province No. 1, Biratnagar Advertisement No. 39-43/20708/79 (Open and Inclusive), Administration Service, General Administration/Accounting Group, Officer Level II, Examination Center Biratnagar for the post of Officer and passed the first stage written examination by accepting the application form through the online application system of the Province Public Service Commission. Since the second stage competitive written examination of all (1034) candidates will be conducted according to the pre-determined examination schedule on the following date, time, and place. This notice is published for the information of all concerned.
- Admit cards will not be distributed from the examination hall.
- Mobile phones, smartphones, and other similar electronic devices will not be allowed to be carried/used in the examination hall.
- Only black ink should be used in the answer sheet.
- When the examinee comes to the examination center, along with the admit card issued by the commission, the candidate must bring with him/her a collection of certificates of citizenship or voter's identity card or vehicle driver's license, or any one of the photo identification cards issued by the government office.
- Even if there is an unexpected holiday on the day of the examination, the examination will not be postponed without prior notice from the Commission.
Exam Center Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog Province 1