National Land Commission (Rastriya Bhumi Aayog) Calls for Applications from Landless Dalits, Squatters, and unorganized Residents
The Government of Nepal, specifically the National Land Commission situated in Tahachal, Kathmandu, has recently announced a remarkable scheme. This scheme aims to allocate land to landless Dalits, squatters, and residents of unorganized settlements in various provinces across Nepal.
- Landless Dalits: Individuals who belong to the Dalit community and do not own any land.
- Landless Squatters: People who are illegally inhabiting government or public land.
- Unorganized Residents: Those residing in settlements that have not been formally recognized by local or national authorities.
To participate in this initiative, eligible candidates need to:
- Download the Application Form: Obtainable from the official National Land Commission website.
- Fill the Application: Complete the form as accurately as possible.
- Submission: Submit the form within 35 days from the first publication date of the public notice (2080/05/29) to local-level revenue collectors.
List of Targeted Locations with Municipalities and Rural Municipalities
- Ilam: Chulachuli Rural Municipality, Mangsebung Rural Municipality, Mai Municipality, Ilam Municipality, Phakphokthum Rural Municipality
- Sunsari: Koshi Rural Municipality
- Solukhumbu: Nechasalyan Rural Municipality
- Morang: Letang Municipality
- Jhapa: Kachankawal Rural Municipality, Damak Municipality
- Saptari: Rajbiraj Municipality, Bodevarsain Municipality
- Mahottari: Pipra Rural Municipality
- Dolakha: Melung Rural Municipality, Shailung Rural Municipality
- Nuwakot: Dupcheshwor Rural Municipality, Kispang Rural Municipality
- Tanahun: Bhimad Municipality
- Nawalparasi: Kawasoti Municipality, Madhyavindu Municipality
- Banke: Kohalpur Municipality
- Bardiya: Badhaiyatal Municipality, Madhuvan Municipality
- Dolpa: Thuliberi Municipality
In Sudurpashchim Province, the targeted areas include a range of rural municipalities and municipalities for the land allocation scheme. Here are the details:
- Doti: Dipayal Silgarhi Municipality, Shikhar Municipality, Badikedar Rural Municipality, Sayal Rural Municipality, Bogtan Fudshil Rural Municipality, Adarsh Rural Municipality, Zorayal Rural Municipality, KI Singh Rural Municipality, Purbi Chowki Rural Municipality
- Kailali: Mohanyal Rural Municipality, Chure Rural Municipality
- Achham: Panchdeval Vinayak Municipality, Chowrapati Municipality, Tarmakhand Municipality
- Darchula: Malikarjun Rural Municipality, Lekam Rural Municipality
- Dadeldhura: Alital Rural Municipality
- Bajhang: Khaptadchanna Rural Municipality, Durgathali Rural Municipality, Saipal Rural Municipality, Kedarsyun Rural Municipality
- Baitadi: Dilasaini Rural Municipality
The application must be submitted within 35 days starting from 2080/05/29 (i.e. 2080/07/03)