Annapurna Basic School in Kaski is Hiring a Lower Secondary Level English Teacher
Annapurna Basic School in Machhapuchhare rural municipality, ward no. 1, Mirsa, Kaski is looking to hire a qualified English teacher for their Lower Secondary Tertiary (Relieved) program.
- Advertisement No. : 03/079/080
- Subject: English
- Position: Teacher
- Number of Vacancies: 1
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Educational qualification: Passed in English as the main subject at certificate level (C.Ed. or equivalent).
- Age: Completed 18 years and not exceeding 40 years.
Interested Nepali citizens who meet the qualification requirements can apply by submitting their application along with the required documents to Sri Annapurna Basic School.
Last date for receipt of application:
- For those listed in the contract list by 4 pm on 2079/12/13.
- For open candidates by 4 PM on 21/12/2079
Documents to be attached with the application:
- Attested copies of educational qualification (2 copies)
- Copy of Nepali Citizenship Certificate (2 copies)
- Copy of permanent teaching permit (2 copies)
Application fee: Rs.1000.-
Salary and Benefits
The school will offer a salary allowance as per the prevailing scale.
The selection process will consist of a written test and an interview. Special consideration will be given to those with higher qualifications, teaching experience, and experience in information technology.
For more information or to submit your application, please contact Sri Annapurna Basic School at 9846057269. The contact date for the position is 2079/12/22 during office hours.
Kaski Teaching Jobs Job Vacancy School Job