For the office of Barpak Sulikat Rural Municipality (Gaupalika), Takukot, Gorkha, there is a budget provision for agricultural graduates in the budget of the financial year 2079/80 and as per the agricultural graduate technical operational procedure at the local level, 2079 issued by the Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock, there is a need for staff in the position of detail for this office; This notification has been published for all interested Nepali citizens who have reached the qualifications to submit an application along with the receipt of payment of the prescribed fee within 7 (seven) days from the date of publication of this notification.
Also, the application can be submitted through this office's Email Address: [email protected]. It is kindly requested that the application form, job description, salary, and service conditions are available from the office or from the website www.barpaksulikotmun.gov.np.
1. Position: Agriculture Technical Officer - 1 (One)
Educational Qualification: At least Bachelor's degree in Agricultural Science from a recognized university or educational institution.
1) Type of Service: Temporary (Contract Service)
2) Documents to be attached with the application:
- Attested copy of educational qualification certificate
- Certified copy of Nepali citizenship
- Attested copy of Certificate of Experience
- All copies to be submitted must be signed and attested by the candidate himself.
3) Age Limit: Completed 21 years and not exceeding 35 years by the last date of application and 21 years completed and not exceeding 40 years in case of women and disabled candidates.
4) Salary and contract period: According to the Agricultural Graduate Technical Operation Procedure, 2079 at the local level.
Last date for submission of application: 05-06-2079, within office hours.
Interview Date: 2079-05-12, Morning: 11:00 am, Barpak Slikot Rural Municipality Office, Takkot, Gorkha.
Gorkha Agriculture Job Gandaki Pradesh Job Vacancy