Barpak Sulikot Rural Municipality Teacher Recruitment: Open Competition
Barpak Sulikot Rural Municipality, located in Takukot, Gorkha, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal, is inviting applications from passionate and dedicated Nepali citizens to fill two vacant positions of Primary Level Third Class Teachers in its public schools. These teaching opportunities are presented as an open competition, where prospective teachers who meet the eligibility criteria are welcome to apply.
- Advertisement No.: 01/2080/081
- Position: Primary Level Third Class Teacher
- Number of Vacancies: 2
- Application Fee: NPR 500
- Employment Type: Contractual Service
- Prospective candidates must have successfully passed the Proficiency Certificate Level or an equivalent degree in the Faculty of Education. The degree must be from an educational institution recognized by the Government of Nepal.
- Candidates must possess a valid teaching permit.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old, but not older than 40 years as of the application deadline.
- The application fee can be paid at Global IM e. Bank, Sulikot Branch of Barpak Sulikot Rural Municipality Internal Revenue Account No. Q504010000010.
- The application form, together with the payment receipt and necessary documents, should be registered at the Education, Youth, and Sports Branch of the municipality.
Application Deadline: The deadline for submission is within office hours of 2080/04/18.
Applicants should submit the following documents, self-attested:
- Copy of Citizenship
- Character Certificate
- Training Certificate
- Mark sheet of Educational Qualification
- Teaching Permission Letter
- Letter of Experience in the Relevant Field
The application form is available for download at the official website www.barpaksulikotmun.gov.np or can be collected from the Education, Sports Branch of the municipality.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates who possess higher qualifications in English, Mathematics, and Science subjects.
Gorkha Gandaki Pradesh Teaching Jobs School Job Government Job