Barpak Sulikot Rural Municipality, Rural Municipal Executive Office, Takukot, Gorkha: As there is a need to fill the teacher posts through open competition in the approved primary level vacancies in community schools run under Barpak Sulikot Rural Municipality. Eligible Nepalese citizens should submit their application to the education, youth and sports branch of this rural municipality within 15 days from the date of publication of this notice.
Position: Teacher - (Primary Level) - 5 (Five)
1) Minimum educational qualification: Passed the certificate level or 12th grade in the subject of education from an educational institution recognized by the Government of Nepal and obtained a teaching permit.
2) Age: Completed 18 years and not exceeding 40 years by the last date of application.
3) How to submit the application: The specified fee is deposited in the internal revenue account number Q504010000010 of Barpak Sulikot Rural Municipality at Global IME Bank, Sulikot Branch or the receipt of cash payment at the office and the prescribed application form and the necessary documents are registered in the office. Submit to Education, Youth and Sports Branch or email to [email protected]
4) Last date of application: 2079-06-05 within office hours.
5) Documents to be submitted along with the application: Copies of the following documents attested by the applicant himself
b) Mark letter of educational qualification
c) Character certificate
d) Teaching License
e) Certificate of training
f) Letter regarding the experience gained in the relevant field
6) Type of Examination: General, Subject-wise, and Interview
7) Contact date: 2079-06-06
The application form can be obtained from Education, Youth and Sports Branch or Barpak Sulikot Rural Municipality website: www.barpaksulikotmun.gov.np.
Gorkha Gandaki Pradesh Teaching Jobs School Job Government Job