Barpak Sulikot Rural Municipality, Rural Municipal Executive Office, Takukot, Gorkha, Gandaki Pradesh, Teacher Requirement Notice: Since the teacher position has to be filled through open competition in the vacant primary level approved posts in communal schools run under Barpak Sulikot Rural Municipality.
Eligible Nepali citizens should submit their application to the education, youth, and sports branch of this rural municipality within 15 days from the date of publication of this notice.
Position: Primary Level Teacher - 2 (Two)
1) Minimum educational qualification: Having passed the certificate level or 12th standard in education from an educational institution recognized by the Government of Nepal and obtained a teaching permit.
2) Age: Completed 18 years and not exceeding 40 years by the last date of application.
3) How to apply: The specified fee must be deposited in the internal revenue account number 0504010000010 of Barpak Sulikot Rural Municipality at Global IME Bank, Sulikot Branch or the receipt of cash payment at the office should be attached and the prescribed application form and necessary documents should be registered in the office of Education, Youth and Sports. To be submitted to the branch
4) Last date of application: 2079/06/02 within office hours.
5) Documents to be submitted along with the application: Copies of the following documents attested by the applicant himself
b) Mark letter of educational qualification
c) Character certificate
d) Teaching License
e) Certificate of training
f) Letter regarding experience gained in relevant field
6) Type of Examination: General, Subject-wise, and Interview
7) Contact date: 2079-06-04
The application form can be obtained from the Education, Youth, and Sports Branch.
First published date 2079-05-19
Gorkha Gandaki Pradesh Teaching Jobs School Job Government Job