Government of Nepal, Ministry of Health and Population, Bhaktapur Cancer Hospital, Bhaktapur: The following posts are required for Bhaktapur Cancer Hospital, Bhaktapur. Eligible, experienced, and interested Nepali citizens are invited to submit a written application within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this notice.
|Assistant Computer Operator||4th||1|
Post Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Pharmacy Officer: Passed B.Pharma and obtained a license from Pharmacy Council.
- Pharmacy Assistant: Passed proficiency certificate level in pharmacy and got a license from Pharmacy Council.
- Radiographer: Passed Proficiency Certificate level in Radiology and Licensed by Health Technician Practitioners Council.
- Assistant Computer Operator: Passed proficiency certificate level and at least 6 months training in computer operator.
- Lab Assistant: Passed SLC / SEE and completed 1 (one) year lav assistant course from CTEVT and got a license from Health Practitioners Council.
- Receptionist: Passed proficiency certificate level and computer knowledge.
Contract period: 6 months
Type of Exam: Written / Interview
Contact Date: 1 day after the last day to submit the application on the day the advertisement is published. If that day is a public holiday, the next day at 1 o'clock.
Note: Only candidates selected from the written test will be called for an interview.
Contact No: 01-6611532, 01-6610941
Published date: 2078-05-23
Hospital Job Vacancy Bhaktapur Health Job Government Job