Bhawani Basic School, Modi Rural Municipality Announces Teaching Vacancy in Gandaki, Nepal
Bhawani Basic School, a trusted and recognized education institute in Modi Rural Municipality, Mohoriya, Parbat, Gandaki Region, Nepal, has announced an exciting job opportunity. We are looking for passionate and dynamic individuals to join our team as a Lower Secondary Level Science teacher.
The job vacancy comes as per the directive mentioned in the permission letter dated 2080/01/07 of Modi Rural Education, Youth, and Sports Branch, Patichour Parbat. It offers an enriching experience in a vibrant educational environment, focused on making a difference in young minds.
Key Details of the Vacancy:
- Advertisement Number: 02/079/080
- Level: Lower Secondary Level (Teaching Grant)
- Category: III (Agreement)
- Number of Posts: 1
- Age Requirement: Applicants should be at least 18 years old and not more than 40 years old
- Subject: Science
Minimum Qualification Required:
Candidates need to meet the following criteria:
- Proficiency Certificate level passed in basic science or equivalent
- Provision of a copy of citizenship certificate
- Provision of copy of Educational Qualification Certificate
- Experience and training in teaching
- Permanent Teaching Permit copy
Application Process and Fee:
The application fee is a nominal Rs.700. Interested applicants are requested to submit their applications within office hours.
The last date to submit the application is 2080/04/24. Please note, applications received after office hours on the last date will not be entertained.
The selection process includes a Written Exam, followed by an Interview and Class Observation.
For any queries, reach out to us on the following numbers:
- Headmaster: 9846466226
- Chairman: 9842264566
- Education Branch: 9857623956, 9847631399
Parbat Gandaki Pradesh Teaching Jobs Job Vacancy School Job