Government of Nepal, Ministry of Labor and Social Security, under Prime Minister's Employment Program, employment assistant position and technical assistant position at the employment service center of Bihadi Rural Municipality and office assistant position for ward office no. A notification has been published for interested Nepali citizens who have qualified as follows to apply to the office of this Rural Municipality within 15 days along with the details as per the demand and receipt of revenue payment.
1. Rojgar Sahayak - 1 (One)
2. Prabidhik Sahayak - 1 (One)
3. Karyalaya Sahayogi - 1 (One)
1) Minimum qualification and experience required:
In case of Employment Assistant:
- Passed at least Proficiency Certificate level or equivalent from an educational institution recognized by the Government of Nepal,
- Completed 18 years and not exceeding 45 years on the last date of application,
- At least three months training in basic computer skills,
In the case of Technical Assistant:
- Passed Proficiency Certificate Level or Overseer or Diploma Level in Civil Engineering,
- Having completed 18 years and not exceeding 45 years on the last date of application,
- At least three months of training in basic computer skills, able to estimate and analyze project costs for infrastructure and maintenance, supervision and final cost statements, experience working in a team to achieve project goals and results, and excellent interpersonal skills including at least 6 One month experience will be given preference.
In the case of Office assistants:
- Passed at least basic level (Class 8) from an educational institution recognized by the Government of Nepal,
- At least 18 years and not exceeding 35 years on the last date of application,
Last date of payment: 2079-05-07 till 5:00 PM,
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (literal rupees five hundred) for employment assistant and technical assistant and Rs.300/- (three hundred rupees) for office assistant post.
Mode of Selection: In case of Employment Assistant and Technical Assistant: Publication of preliminary merit list and written examination and practical examination, publication of preliminary merit list and interview
Documents to be attached with the application: Copies of the following documents certified by the applicant himself:
- Copy of Nepali Citizenship Certificate,
- Copy of Minimum Income Certificate,
- Copy of character certificate,
- Copy of training certificate,
- Experience documents,
- 2 per passport size photograph
Service facility and others: Technical assistant and employment assistant post filling standards at the local level will be as per sections 13 and 14 of 2078, while the service facility for office assistant posts will be as per Rural Municipality regulations.
Application format, employment assistant and technical assistant job description, curriculum, and other detailed information regarding the filling of the post can be found on the website of the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security www.pmep.gov.np and the website of this Rural Municipality https://bihadimun.gov.np/Abedan_Farm and For Office Assistant post can be obtained from https://bihadimun.gov.np/Karar_Application_Form.
Parbat Technical Jobs Gandaki Pradesh Job Vacancy Government Job