Buddhbhumi Municipality Vacancy for Rojgar Sahayak: Buddhbhumi Municipality, Municipal Executive Office, Hanumanchaek, Buddhi, Kapilvastu, Lumbini Province, Nepal Notice regarding resignation to employment assistant contract.
Ministry of Labour, Employment and Social Security, Sihandarbar, Kathmandu dated 25th 2079-03 (25th Gorkhapatra National Daily) based on the notification regarding the recruitment of Employment Assistant posts in the employment service center of Buddhabhumi Municipality through open competition for employment assistant 1 (one) post in contract service.
Therefore, interested Nepali citizens who have qualified as follows are requested to submit an application to this office with the details of demand and the receipt of payment of cess within 15 days from the date of publication of this notice.
1. Employment Assistant (Assistant Level V) - 1(one)
1) Required Minimum Experience:
a) Passed at least proficiency certificate level or equivalent from an educational institution recognized by the Government of Nepal.
b) The last date of application is 18 years and not more than 45 years.
c) At least 3 months of training in basic computer skills.
2) Place of Application: Office of Buddhbhoomi Municipal Municipal Corporation (Administrative Branch).
3) Last date for application submission: from 2079-04-18 to 2079-05-01 within office hours.
4) Application Fee: Rs. 500 (Five hundred only)
5) Mode of Selection: Publication of Preliminary Yogyakarta List and Written Test and Practical Test.
6) Documents enclosed with the application:
a) Copy of Nepalese citizenship
b) Earning a certificate of minimum qualification
c) Character certificate
f) At least 3 months certificate in basic computer skills
g) Document of work-related experience
d) Certificate of training
e) Document of work-related experience
h) Recommendation of the concerned ward with permanent residents
(j) 2 (two) passport size photographs per copy
7) Service facility and others: Technical assistant and employment assistant at the local level will be in accordance with sections 13 and 14 of 2078.
8) The application format and the recruitment criteria including the syllabus of the job assistant post can be obtained from the website of the Prime Minister's Employment Program www.pemp.gov.np and the website of this municipality www.buddhabhumimun.gov.np.
First published date: 2079-04-18
Kapilvastu Lumbini Pradesh Job Vacancy Government Job