Dhanushadham Municipality Vacancy for Medical Officer, HA, AHW, Staff Nurse, Pharmacy Assistant, and Office Helper:
Dhanushadham Municipality, Municipal Executive Office, Dhanushadham, Dhanusha, Province No. 2, Nepal Notice regarding required for manpower in contract service for the operation of Covid-19 hospital and night emergency services
As per the approved program of Dhanushadham Municipality and the decision of the Municipal Executive, to operate the night emergency service and to operate the Covid-19 temporary hospital as per the guideline 2077, the staff has to be recruited in the following service contract; This notice has been published for all concerned to submit the application within 15 days from the date of publication of the information on the following conditions by the eligible Nepali citizens.
|Positions||Location to work||Req no.|
|Medical Officer||Primary Health Center, Dhanushadham||1|
|Health Assistant (HA)||Primary Health Center, Dhanushadham||2|
|AHW||Primary Health Center, Dhanushadham||2|
|Staff Nurse||Primary Health Center, Dhanushadham||2|
|Pharmacy Assistant||Primary Health Center, Dhanushadham||1|
|Office Helper||Primary Health Center, Dhanushadham||4|
Educational qualifications and experience:
1) Must be a Nepali citizen.
2) Passed HA in case of HA / Passed Staff Nurse in case of Staff Nurse / Passed AHW. Passed MBBS in the case of a Medical Officer.
3) Must have completed 18 years and not exceeded 50 years.
4) In the case of the Medical Officer, a certificate should be obtained from Medical Council.
5) AHW / HA / Staff Nurse should be registered with Nepal Health Council and have an expired certificate.
6) In the case of an Office Helper, there should be an 8th class pass certificate from a recognized educational institution.
7) Other subjects should not be disqualified by the prevailing law.
Documents to be attached to the application:
1) Personal details of the candidate applying, a certified copy of educational qualification, a certified copy of Nepali citizenship certificate, a certified copy of experience, and certified copy registered in various councils or councils or others as per prevailing Nepali law should be attached. A permanent residency recommendation must be submitted.
2) The application fee will be Rs.1000 for Medical Officer, Rs.700 for AHW / HA / Staff Nurse, and Rs.500 for Office Helper.
1) Information can be obtained at www.dhanushadhammun.gov.np for selection method and salary and other service facilities.
2) The work related to selection may be partially or completely suspended or canceled at any time before the notice period or publication of results.
First published date: 2077-12-19
Madhesh Pradesh Dhanusha Job Vacancy Health Job Government Job