Janakpurdham Sub-Metropolitan City Vacancy for Engineer, Sub Engineer, Assistant Computer Operator: Janakpurdham Sub-Metropolitan City, Municipal Executive Office, Janakpurdham, Dhanusha, Madhesh Province, Nepal Notice regarding recruitment of employees on the contract of service
Janakpurdham sub-metropolitan city has to fill the positions in the service contract based on the procedure for managing technical staff in the contract of Janakpur sub-metropolitan city according to section 83 of 7 of the local government management act, 2074; Interested Nepali citizens are invited to submit their applications within 15 days from the date of publication in the notification subject to the following conditions.
|Civil Engineer||6th Level Officer||1 (One)|
|Sub Engineer (Mechanical)||5th Level Assistant||1 (One)|
|Assistant Computer Operator||4th Level Assistant||35 (Thirty-Five)|
- Civil Engineer: Must be registered with Nepal Engineering Council after passing Bachelor's or equivalent in an engineering-related subject from a recognized educational institution.
- Sub Engineer (Mechanical): Must have passed the Proficiency Certificate level in engineering-related subjects from a recognized educational institution.
- Assistant Computer Operator: Must have passed SEE or equivalent from a recognized educational institution and have at least 6 months of computer training and should be able to type efficiently in Nepali and English.
Selection Process: Practical, skill test evaluation and interview as determined by the municipality
1) The age limit should be 18 years and not exceeding 35 years and in the case of women not exceeding 40 years.
2) A certified copy of Nepali citizenship must be submitted.
3) Along with the applicant's application form, a certified copy of the minimum educational qualification and experience certificate must be submitted.
4) The receipt as determined by the application fee must be submitted along with the application.
5) Special recognition will be given to those who have worked at the local level.
6) Remuneration:- Service facilities will be provided as mentioned in the contract agreement.
7) Exam fee:- Fee Rs. 1000.- (one thousand only).
8) Contact date:- 7 days after the last date of application.
9) Exam date:- It will be fixed on the contract date.
10) It is compulsory to attend the interview with complete proof.
11) Service period:
a) Up to the end of 2080 Ashadha and the office may extend the term based on performance evaluation.
b) If a permanent position is filled in that position from the union, state or local level, the contract will automatically be terminated.
12) Application place:- Website of this municipality: www.janakpurmun.gov.np or administration branch.
13) Place of submission of application:- It can be submitted at the administration branch of Janakpurdham sub-metropolitan city.
14) Last date for submission of application:- 2079-09-14
15) If there is a holiday on the last day of application, the application can be submitted till the next day.
16) The authority to take the final decision regarding the filling of posts is not vested in Janakpurdham sub-metropolitan filling committee. There will be no appeal.
17) In case of studying from a foreign institution, a copy of the certificate of attendance from Tribhuvan University must also be submitted.
18) Special preference will be given to women.
Notice published for the first time dated 2079-8-29
Janakpur Dhanusha Job Vacancy Engineering Job