Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank Limited is amongst leading National Level Development Bank committed in providing quality products and services to its valued customers with utmost courtesy and care. To achieve this goal, the Bank invites applications from qualified, energetic and self-motivated Nepalese citizens looking for dynamic career in the following roles:
Job Positions - Level
1. Head - General Service Department — Upto Assistant Manager level
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Commercial or Development Banks in managing the General Service Department.
- Good Understanding of Cost Management Practices.
- Proven Knowledge in Inventory Management, Fixed Asset Management.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
2. Deputy Head- Legal Department — Upto Assistant Manager level
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Commercial or Development Banks in the Legal Department.
- Draft, review, negotiate and finalize legal documents for operations, Credit/ Lending activities, Finance, Human resources, Administration, and other matters or practice areas.
- Represent the bank in various courts, tribunals, or any other authorities.
3. Training and Development Supervisor - Human Resource Department (up to Supervisor level)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Human Resource Department with a good understanding of Training and Development functions.
- Experience at Financial Institution shall be preferred.
- Proven leadership experience and should possess good interpersonal and mentoring skills.
- Contribution towards process automation and digitization shall be an added advantage.
4. Information Technology Department (up to Supervisor level)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT
- Good Knowledge of CBS, BPM, and Workflow Management systems.
- Configuration and Monitoring of Helpdesk System.
- Troubleshoot and Monitoring of Third Party Channel
- Capable to manage and lead overall support unit.
- Knowledge of system and network.
- Familiar with automation and digital products
Academic Qualification Criteria:
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Management/Economics up to Officer Level and Master's Degree in Management/Economics for Managerial Level.
- Legal Department: A minimum of Maters's Degree in LLM with Advocate License.
- IT Department: Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology.
- Age not exceeding 40 years for Managerial Level
- Age not exceeding 35 years for Officer Level
- Age not exceeding 30 years for Assistant to Supervisor Level.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional Analytical and Leadership skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and individually.
- Excellent written and verbal communication Resourcefulness
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Ability to possess critical thinking.
- Ability to take on challenges and meet deadlines.
Documentary evidence related to qualification and experience shall be sought from the shortlisted candidates.
The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever. Only candidates getting through initial screening will be contacted for the further selection process. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to disqualification.
Eligible interested candidates are requested to apply by logging on to the 'Career' section of www.kamanasewabank.com, and click 'View Vacant Positions', and applying for the respective job as above. After filling up the requested information, click the 'Submit' button for submission of the application.
The application should be submitted on or before 23:00:00 hours, 9th September 2022.
Email: [email protected]Banking Career Banking Job