Kapilvastu Integrated Development Services (KIDS), a non-governmental and non-profitable organization working in the field of Health, Agriculture, Climate change, livelihood, Good Governance, and Water and Sanitation since 2005.K1DS is implementing National Tuberculosis Program (NTP) support the project under Global Fund Program in the partnership with Save the children and coordination with NTCC in 13 districts namely Rapandehi, Kapilvastu, Palpa, Dang, Banke, Bardiya, Pyuthan, Rolpa and NawalParasi (West) districts under Lumbini province and Surkhet, Kalikot, Salyan and Dailekh districts under Karnali Province. Connecting to this program, we would like to invite applications from the interested Nepalese candidates who are eligible, accountable, and have the ability to deliver results with the highest level of integrity for the following position:
Position / required # : District Program Coordinator (DPC) -1
Duty Station: Kapilvastu
Required qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor in public health.
- 2 years of relevant working experience with good computer skills having the ability to communicate in English and Nepali both verbal and written.
- Excellent coordination skills with government and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good knowledge and skills in program implementation and monitoring.
- A driving License (2-Wheeler) will be preferred,
- Responsible to support to Implement of NTP activities at the district level in close coordination with all relevant stakeholders in the district
- Prepare and implement district implementation plan of allocated activities linking with NTP's district regular activities with the support of HO/HSO and district team members.
- More than 60 % of field trips will be planned to ensure the timely completion of quality data collection and program.
- Coordinate with all duster team members including admin and finance & M&E coordinator to ensure timely planning & implementation of activities, disbursement of resources, supervision & monitoring, logistics availability, etc.
- Responsible for the proper documentation and timely reporting of all activities with sufficient proof and evidence including any other relevant issues during the execution of field activities at the district level
Interested candidates may apply through the below e-mail address with a recent updated CV and cover letter by 26% of August 2022. Email: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the further selection process and telephone enquiry will not be entertained.
Second-time publication: 22nd August 2022Kapilvastu Job Vacancy NGO Job