Kathmandu School of Law (KSL) Vacancy for Assistant Professor and Staffs:
Kathmandu School of Law (KSL), Suryavinayak-8, Dadhikot, Bhaktapur announces job application for the post of Security Guard, Assistant Sanitary Staff, Plumber, Librarian, and Assistant professor as following details:
1) Security Guard - 5 (female 2, male 3) full time
- Minimum Qualification: Must have passed class 8 and have at least 1-year work experience,
2) Assistant Cleaner - 2 (Full time)
- Minimum Qualification: General literacy and proficiency in related fields.
3) Plumber - 1 (Part-Time)
- Minimum Qualification: General literacy and proficiency in the related fields.
4) Librarian -1 (full time)
- Minimum Qualification: Must have 1-year work experience in Library Science or Humanities or Law, basic computer training, library software, and personal communication skills will be given special priority.
Assistant Professor Vacancy:
|1||Legal Nepal (BA LLB) Assistant Professor||1 (Full Time)|
|2||Conservation Law (BA LLB) Assistant Professor||1 (Part-Time)|
|3||International Environment Law (LL.M) Assistant Professor||1 (Part-Time)|
|4||Law of Equity Assitant Professor||1 (Part-Time)|
|5||Administrative Law (BA LLB) Assistant Professor||1 (Part-Time)|
Minimum Qualification: For teachers, special priority will be given to assistant professors who are teaching at least the first class in the related subject. Must have special proficiency in the English language except for Nepali law.
A) Photocopy of your personal details, educational qualification, and citizenship obtained along with the application form should be sent by email to [email protected] by 23rd Magh 2077.
B) Some candidates from among the applicants will be included in the selection process. If the application of a suitable candidate is not received, the advertisement will be made at the appropriate time.
Kathmandu School of Law
Suryavinayak-8, Dadhikot Bhaktapur,
Phone: 01-6634444, 6634663
Email: [email protected]