Life Insurance Corporation (Nepal) Ltd.; a multinational, ISO Certified, and one of the leading life insurance Company of Nepal is looking for an experienced and qualified Chief Operating Officer (COO) to be based in Kathmandu, Nepal. As a COO, he/she will be responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing the Company's operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals to help execute the long-term and short-term plans and policies.
Position: Chief Operating Officer (COO) - 1 (One)
- To report to the Deputy Chief Executive Officer about the company's daily operation to achieve defined goals and objectives.
- To establish, implement, and communicate the strategic direction of the organization's operational goals, collaborating with province offices and departments to carry out the organization's goals and objectives.
- To identify & recommend new processes, technologies, and systems for the overall growth of the company.
- To guide, lead, and build a team making the optimum use of resources and
- To develop and recommend marketing strategies & tools with an aim to increase the Company's market share.
Academie qualifications and eligibility criteria:
- Post-Graduation in Business or Finance. FIII/AIII or equivalent preferable.
- At least 15 year's managerial experience in Life Insurance (with at least 5 years of experience on Marketing)
- Age not exceeding 55 Years.
- Should be qualified under Regulator's rule.
- A good working knowledge in Life Insurance and well deserved in basic soft skills.
- Strong marketing strategies & techniques for gaining market share.
- Fluency in Nepali and English, both verbal and written.
- Performance review will be on a half-yearly basis.
For Existing Employees of 1.1C(Nepal) Ltd:
- With cadre or Assistant Manager and above
Interested Candidates should submit a; Resume/CV; and a short-mitten statement of interest specific to this position through email on hriglienepal.com.np by May 31, 2023
No telephone enquiries shall be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview. The company reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any 'noon whatsoever.
Life Insurance Corporation (Nepal)
Star Mall, 4th Floor, Putalisadak, Kathmandu
Phone: 01-4012613, 01-4012614,
Po Box No: 21905,
Fax: 01-4012615Insurance Job Vacancy Banking Career Job Vacancy Banking Job