Job Opportunities in Gandaki Province: Ministry of Agriculture and Land Management Invites Applications
The Gandaki Province Government, specifically the Ministry of Agriculture and Land Management based in Pokhara, has released an official notice inviting applications for various job positions. This is a golden opportunity for qualified Nepali citizens looking to contribute to agriculture and animal care in a significant way.
- Notification Effective Date: 2080/05/22 onwards
- Application Deadline: Within 15 days from the date of publication
- Nationality: Nepali citizens only
- Educational Qualifications: Varies depending on the post. Candidates must possess at least the minimum educational qualifications specified for each role.
How to Apply
- Download the application form from the ministry's official website: molmac.gandaki.gov.np
- Submit the completed form to the Ministry of Agriculture and Land Management within the stipulated time.
Job Positions Available
- Junior Animal Service Technician (VJTA)
- Junior Technical Assistant (JTA)
- Animal Service Technician
- Technical Assistant
- Animal Development Officer
- Horticulture Development Officer
- Plant Protection Officer
- Plant Development Officer
- Agricultural Extension Officer
- Food Research Officer
- Agriculture Economics Expert
The selection process will be strictly in accordance with the "Procedures for Selection of Technical Manpower in Service Contracts 2077" approved by the Gandaki Province Government Council of Ministers.
Exam Type and Schedule
- Type of Exam: Interview
- Exam Date and Center: Information will be published at a later date
- Officer Level 7th Level: Rs. 1,200/-
- Assistant Level 5th Level: Rs. 700/-
- Assistant Level IV: Rs. 500/-
- Note: Fees are non-refundable
- Revenue Signal/Title: 14224
- Office Code: 3120039014
- Revenue Account No.: 1000100200010000 (National Commercial Bank, Pokhara)
- Officer Level 7th Level: 21-35 years (up to 40 years for women and disabled candidates)
- Assistant Level 4th and 5th Level: 18-35 years (up to 40 years for women and disabled candidates)
Last Date of Application
Method and Place of Submission: Candidates should download the Schedule-1 form under the "Procedures related to the selection of technical manpower in the service contract, 2077" from the Ministry's website. The duly filled form must be submitted to the Ministry of Agriculture and Land Management, Gandaki Province, Malepatan, Pokhara.
- Certificate of citizenship
- Proof of minimum educational qualification
- Certificate of equivalency (if applicable)
- Proof of experience (if applicable)
- Additional educational qualification (if relevant)
- If GPA is mentioned, a proof of equivalent percentage
- Veterinary Doctor candidates must provide Council registration
- The roles involve work related to the respective service group for which the application is made.
Terms and Conditions
- Service location will be at the Ministry of Agriculture and Land Management, Gandaki Province, Pokhara.
- Should the permanent post be filled by the State Public Service Commission, the contract will be automatically cancelled.
Minimum Qualifications Required
Candidates must not be disqualified under Section 19 of the Gandaki Province Civil Service Act, 2079, and should meet the minimum educational qualifications as specified under rule 4 of the Gandaki Province Civil Service Rules, 2079.
Agricultural Economics Expert / Agri Eco and Marketing
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate (B.Sc. Agri) or equivalent with Agri Economics or Agri Business as the main subject from a recognized educational institution.
Food Research Officer
- Minimum Qualification: V. Tech or Food Science or Food Technology or Food Engineering or Food Microbiology or Human Nutrition. Must hold a Master's Degree or equivalent from a recognized institution.
Agricultural Extension Officer / Agricultural Extension
- Minimum Qualification: Graduated in Agricultural Science (B.Sc. Agri) or equivalent from a recognized educational institution.
Animal Development Officer / La.Po. Day
- Minimum Qualification: B.V.Sc and H. or B.V.Sc or D.V. Passed with M or similar from a recognized educational institution. Must be registered with Nepal Veterinary Council.
Veterinary / Soil Expert / Soil Science
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate level (B.Sc. Agri) or equivalent in Agricultural Science from a recognized educational institution.
Agricultural Technical Assistant / Various Specializations
- Minimum Qualification: Passed Proficiency Certificate in Agricultural Science subject (I.Sc. Agri) or S.L.C. or T.T.S.L.C passed and Diploma in Agriculture (Major in Plant Science) of minimum 3 years duration or J.T.A. Passed course in Agricultural Sciences, 1-year J.T Course (Technical Certificate).
Fisheries Technical Assistant / Fisheries
- Minimum Qualification: Passed Proficiency Certificate in Agriculture or Animal Science subject (I.Sc. Agri) or S.L.C./W.T.S.L.C passed and Diploma in Agriculture or Animal Science of minimum 3 years duration or J.T.A. Passed course in Agriculture or Animal Science or 1-year J.T Course (Technical Certificate).
Animal Health Technician
- Minimum Qualification: Proficiency certificate for Animal Science subject (I.S.C. Agri) passed or S.L.C. or T.S.L.C. Passed Diploma in Animal Science for minimum 3 years duration or J.Sc. in Animal Science, T.A. Course Passed Animal Science Subject 1 Year J. T Course (Technical Certificate).
Junior Animal Health Technician / Various Specializations
- Minimum Qualification: Any one of the following qualifications or equivalent from a recognized institution: S.L.C. Passed and received minimum one year JTA (Agricultural Science) training or Passed TSLC with agriculture subject.
Veterinary Job Agriculture Job Technical Jobs Gandaki Pradesh Job Vacancy