Provincial Government, Ministry of Health, Directorate of Health, Province No. 1, Dhankuta, Nepal: Since the positions of school nurses in designated local level schools under the School Nursing Service Program implemented by the provincial government have to be filled through written and interview tests; This notification has been published for the information of all concerned to submit the application form to this directorate within 15 days from the date of publication of the notification for Nepalese citizens who have attained the minimum qualification for the post of Tapsil Chamogyim.
Position: School Nurse
Level / Serice: Fifth Level, Health / General Nursing)
Required No.: 26
Location: At the rate of one person each in designated local level schools
1) Type of Service: Contract
2) Candidate Selection Method: Written Test and Interview.
3) Date of Conduct of Written and Interview Examination: It will be as per notification published on the website www.hd.p1.gov.np of the Directorate of Health, Dhankuta.
4) Examination Fee: Rs 400 for School Nurse Posts. (Rupees Four Hundred) and additional Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred) on submission of application for two places.
5) Last date for submission of the application form: Dated 05-24-2079 within office hours.
6) Place of submission of application: Directorate of Health, Dhankuta.
7) Salary and service facilities: As prescribed for the respective posts of the state government.
8) Candidate's age limit: 18 years of age and not exceeding 45 years on the last date of application for fifth level post on 24-05-2079.
9) Required minimum educational qualifications and experience: Passed certificate level or equivalent in nursing from a recognized educational institution for school nurses.
10) Term of the service contract: until the end of Ashad 2080 .
11) Where to get the form: Directorate of Health, Dhankata ba website will be available from www.hd.p1.gov.np.
Required documents to be submitted:
- Copy of Nepali Citizenship Certificate,
- Two transcripts and character certificate of minimum educational qualification,
- Renewal of registration certificate from the concerned council, experience certificate (if experienced)
- If the candidate is an endangered or marginalized Dalit, a certificate proving the same,
- In case of educational qualification obtained from any country other than Nepal, equivalent from Tribhuvan University
- The certificate of determination should also be submitted.
12) Curriculum: Curriculum prescribed by the Public Service Commission for the respective posts.
13) Candidates applying for School Nurse can apply for a maximum of two schools.
14) No action will be taken on applications without the prescribed minimum educational qualification. Also, if the application form is filled with false details, the applicant should be held responsible.
15) Acceptance of the application – All rights to reject the application and cancel the advertisement will be with the Directorate of Health, Dhankuta.
16) For more information regarding the advertisement, please refer to the website of the Directorate of Health, Dhankuta at www.hd.p1.gov.np and contact phone number 026-522508.
Note: The list of schools can be obtained from the website of the Directorate www.hd.p1.gov.np.
First published date: 2079-05-10
Province 1 Job Vacancy Health Job Government Job