Nepal Multipurpose Cooperative Society Vacancy for Various Positions:
Nepal Multipurpose Cooperative Society Ltd., Corporate Office: Mechinagar-6, Kankarvitta: Competitively fill the following service, group, and category posts in accordance with the Corporate Human Resource Management Procedure 2076 (Amendment 2077) for the branch offices operating in different places of Jhapa, Morang, and Ilam districts under the banking business run by Nepal Multipurpose Cooperative.
Applications are invited through the online system for the open competition from the following qualified candidates.
Candidates who have reached the prescribed minimum qualification will have to go to the official website of the organization https://nmc.coop.np and apply through the online system by clicking on Apply Online within the Career Section.
|Trainee Assistant Officer||12||4||2||2|
|Trainee Senior Assistant Third||9||7||6||6|
|Trainee Office Assistant Third||8||7||6||6|
|Office Assistant Fifth||8||8||6||6|
Type of Examination: All the above posts will have written, a computer skills test, and an interview.
Exam Date, Examination Center: Will be published later on the Institute's website www.nmc.coop.np.
Syllabus: The syllabus of the written examination can be viewed on the institute's website www.nmc.coop.np.
Application Fee: Officer Level Rs.500 (Five Hundred), Senior Assistant Level Rs.400 (Four Hundred) and Office Assistant Level Rs.300 (Three Hundred)
Documents to be uploaded: The documents specified in the advertisement of the candidate's educational qualification, training, experience, citizenship, the related post should be uploaded in the specified format in the specified place of the online application system.
Last date to apply: Date 2078-01-31.
Age limit of the candidate (female/male): Completed 22 years and not exceeding 35 years for the post of Assistant Officer till the last date of application. Completed 20 years for senior assistant third post and not exceeding 35 years. Completed 18 years for office assistant third and fifth post and not exceeding 35 years.
Interview, Computer Skill Test Date: Information will be published when the result of the written test is published.
Job Description: As per the job description JD related to the responsibilities assigned by the organization.
Salary and other facilities: As per the rules of the organization
Minimum educational qualifications required:
- Advertisement No. 39 / 077-78 - For the post of Assistant Officer: Must have passed Bachelor's degree in Commerce from a recognized educational institution.
- Advertisement No. 40 / 077-78 - For the post of Senior Assistant Third: Must have passed class 12 or equivalent from a recognized educational institution.
- Advertisement No. 41 / 077-78 - Office Assistant Third and Advertisement No. 42 / 07-78 Office Assistant For the fifth post: Must have passed SEE or equivalent from a recognized educational institution.
- Advertisement No. 39 / 077-78 - For the post of Assistant Officer: Must have completed Diploma in Computer Application Course.
- Advertisement No. 40 / 077-78 - For the post of Senior Assistant Third: Must have completed Basic Course in Computer.
- Advertisement No. 41 / 077-78 - Office Assistant Third and Advertisement No. 42 / 077-78 Office Assistant For the fifth post: Must have completed Basic Course in Computer.
1) Applications that have not been submitted within the limits prescribed by the Commission or have not met the minimum qualifications or have not disclosed other details or have not paid the prescribed fee will not be accepted.
2) Since the number of demands for the above-mentioned posts is disclosed on a district basis, the candidate can choose only one district.
3) Only one of the above-mentioned posts can be applied for.
4) The service period of the trainee staff will be 6 months. Based on the performance appraisal of the organization, after the training period, it will be possible to provide legislation by concluding an employment agreement in contract service.
5) As the marks are determined on the basis of the minimum educational qualification category, additional educational qualifications, experience, and training, in order to get the marks, the examinee has to upload the proofs in the prescribed field while submitting the online application form.
6) If you have done an internship in the institution (NMC), you will also be given a number of points.
7) If you have joined the Student Saving Club run by the organization in the past or have joined the College Student Society formed by the organization or have participated in the child saving program of the organization or have completed 3 months of being a member of the organization.
In the specified document upload field, select the specified title and upload it unobtrusively.
8) Once the advertisement number has been selected, it will not be revised again, so you have to choose the advertisement number with confidence.
9) If you have obtained educational qualification from abroad, proof of equivalence must be submitted.
10) Only the candidates who have passed the written test will be allowed to participate in the computer skill test and interview.
11) Candidates in the final selection will have to arrange bail as prescribed by the organization.
12) The successful examinee must submit the health examination and police report and permanent account number before being appointed.
13) The first 6 months of the service period of all the above posts will be considered as a trial period.
14) Passed candidates will be able to be transferred to the inter-district based on the needs of the organization.
15) If there are 20 times or more than 100 applications for the category posts published in the advertisement, the preliminary selection stage examination for the related post can be conducted.
16) In case of increasing infection of Covid-19 or an uncontrollable situation, the examination may be postponed for the time being and an alternative method may be adopted for selection.
17) Additional facilities including provident fund, grade, allowance, general allowance, bonus, and reserve leave will be provided as per the working period 2076 (Amendment 2077) related to corporate human resource management of the organization.
18) Information regarding salary scale can be found on the website of the Schedule 9 organization www.nmc.coop.np by going to the Annex of the download option.
19) The results of the examination will be made public on the official website of the publishing house www.nmc.coop.np Facebook page www.facebook.com/nmccoopjhapa.
20) In case of any dilemma while filling the online application form, it is requested to go to the website of the organization and watch the video available there.
21) It is requested to use one of the online payment gateways available in the online application system of the organization to pay the application fee.
22) The application fee paid by the candidate will not be refunded.
For more information: You can visit the official email address of the organization at [email protected]
First published date: 2078-1-13
Morang Ilam Jhapa Province 1 Banking Career Job Vacancy