Nepal Police Vacancy for Prahari Jawan, Police Inspector and Sahayogi: Nepal Police invites job application for the police of Police Inspector, Police Jawan, and Sahayogi (Bhanchhe, Hajam, Silai Bunai, Kuchikar and Dhobi).
Government of Nepal, Ministry of Home Affairs, Police Headquarters, (Department of Human Resources and Administration, Recruitment Selection Division), Naxal, Kathmandu.
Since the posts of Inspector of Police and Police Personnel and Assistant of Police Office (Karyalaya Sahayogi) have to be filled through open competition in Nepal Police as per the inclusive provision; Applications are invited from Nepali citizens who have attained the following qualifications in person.
1) Total Required Number:
|Inspector of Police (Janpad)||146|
|Police constable (Jawan - Janapad)||1971|
|Police Office Assistant (Bhanchhe)||163|
|Police Office Assistant (Barber - Hajam)||10|
|Police Office Assistant (Sewing / Knitting [Silai Bunai])||10|
|Police Office Assistant (Kuchikar)||10|
|Police Office Assistant (Dhobi)||10|
Application Form Registration Date: From 2078/08/19 to 2078/09/23, from 10:00 am to office hours, (except public holidays).
For Contact Details:
|Inspector of Police (Janapad) Prahari Nirikshak:|
|Metropolitan Police Office, Ranipokhari, Kathmandu. 01-4231466|
|1 no. Pradesh Police Office, Biratnagar. 021-425001|
|No. 2 Pradesh Police Office, Janakpur. 9854029741|
|Bagmati Pradesh Police Office, Hetauda. 057-521499,|
|Gandaki Pradesh Police Office, Pokhara. 061-462500|
|Lumbini Pradesh Police Office, Dang. 082-523410|
|Karnali Pradesh Police Office, Surkhet. 083-520811|
|Sudurpashchim Pradesh Police Office, Dhangadhi. 9858490050|
|For Prahari Jawan and Sahayogi|
|1 no. Pradesh Police Training Center, Biratnagar, Morang. 9852090180|
|No. 2 Pradesh Police Training Center, Janakpur (currently Liaison Office: Rajviraj, Saptari). 9854090600|
|Bagmati Pradesh Police Training Center, Dudhauli, Sindhuli. 9854041789|
|Gandaki Pradesh Police Training Center, Pokhara, Kaski. 9856068121|
|Lumbini Pradesh Police Training Center, Butwal, Rupandehi. 9857090444|
|Karnali Pradesh Police Training Center, Surkhet (now Nepalgunj, Banke). 9858090115|
|Police Office Sudurpashchim Pradesh Police Training Center, Dipayal, Doti. 9858490084|
|Metropolitan Police Complex, Kathmandu. 9851283012|
|Metropolitan Police Complex, Bhaktapur. 9851283020|
|Metropolitan Police Complex, Lalitpur. 9851294555|
|District Police Office, (all) related District Police Offices|
Inspector of Police (Janapad): Rs.1,000 (one thousand) will have to be paid along with the application form for revenue fee. In addition, in case of candidates applying in more than one group (district) additional fee of 20 percent (Rs. 200) will be charged for each group.
Police Jawan (Janapad): (along with the application form will have to pay Rs. 150 (one hundred and fifty) for the revenue fee. In addition, in case of candidates applying in more than one group, additional fee of 20 percent (Rs. 30) will be charged for each group.
Police Office Assistant: Rs. 100 (one hundred) will have to be paid along with the application form. In addition, in case of candidates applying in more than one group, additional fee of 20 percent (Rs. 20) will be charged for each group.
For Police Inspector (Janapad)
- Certificate of 20 years of age and not exceeding 25 years of age till the last date of registration of application form, but not exceeding 35 years of age in the case of unregistered police personnel of Police Service participating in the open competition and basic training of police personnel or police officer.
- In the case of technical police personnel, the police inspector appointed before the commencement of the Police Regulations, 2071 (with amendment) has been appointed as per the Technical Police Rules, 2058 or as per the Police Rules, 2071 (with amendment). Candidates for the post of Assistant Inspector of Police on behalf of the group will be able to compete openly for the post of Inspector of Police on behalf of the District Police Group if they have entered the service within the prescribed age limit.
- In the case of reinstated unclassified police personnel, not exceeding 25 years as per Rule 40 of the Police Rules, 2071 (with amendments).
For Police constable (Prahari Jawan):
- At least 18 years of age and not exceeding 23 years of age till the last date of registration of application form.
- In the case of reinstated, unclassified police personnel, not exceeding 25 years as per Rule 40 of the Police Rules, 2071 (with amendments).
For Karyalaya Sahayogi (Office Assistant)
- At least 18 years of age and not exceeding 25 years of age till the last date of registration of application form.
For Police Inspector:
1) Graduated from a recognized university.
2) Not punished for human rights and humanitarian law violations,
3) Not convicted of any criminal offense showing moral turpitude,
4) Not a member of a political party,
5) Not a member of a terrorist organization,
6) Height, chest and weight:
(A) Men - 5 feet 2 inches in height, chest 31-33, weight 50 kg.
(B) Women - Height less than 5 feet, weight at least 42 kg
7) Eyes not weaker than minus 2 or plus 2,
8) Received a certificate of health from an approved doctor designated by the Police Headquarters (to be conducted during the examination),
9) Nepali citizen
For Police constable (Prahari Jawan):
1) Passed at least 8 (eight) classes or equivalent from a recognized educational institution.
2) Not to be dismissed from a job in the future in a way that would normally disqualify him for a government job.
3) Other qualifications from Serial Number (3) to (9) as prescribed for the post of Inspector of Police on behalf of the district group.
For Karyalaya Sahayogi:
1) Educational Qualification: General literacy.
2) Not being dismissed from the job in the future in general disqualification for government job.
3) Other qualifications up to Serial Number as prescribed for the post of Inspector of Police on behalf of the district group.
Documents to be included with the application:
(A) 1 (one) copy of Nepali citizenship certificate.
(B) 5 (five) copies of the same type of passport size photo (beard and hair cut in the case of a man) showing the full face (including both ears) taken recently.
(C) Copy of 1/1 (one / one) copy of the Academic Qualification Certificate obtained by him (including character, permanent or provisional certificate of each level and Marksit and Equivalent Certificate from Tribhuvan University) in case of study outside Nepal. ).
D) Documents confirming immortality / disability for family of immortal / disabled police and proof of relationship.
(E) In the case of Adivasi / Janajati, on the basis of the same list in the case of castes listed in the Nepal Adivasi / Janajati Upliftment National Foundation Act, but if there is more than one caste within the caste listed in the Nepal Adivasi / Janajati Upliftment National Foundation Act, on the recommendation of the Chief District Officer. Document certified as a surname within the caste.
(F) In the case of Madhesis, the Government of Nepal has published the information in the Nepal Gazette and certified it as Madhesi by the specified organization, but the information has been published in the Nepal Gazette and certified as Madhesi by the Chief District Officer on the recommendation of the head of the concerned local body.
(G) In case of Dalits, on the basis of the same list in case of caste listed by National Dalit Commission, but if there is more than one surname within the caste listed by National Dalit Commission, document certified as Surname within caste listed by Chief District Officer on recommendation of concerned local level / body head.
(H) For backward areas (Achham, Kalikot, Jajarkot, Jumla, Dolpa, Bajhang, Bajura, Mugu and Humla) who have settled in the district permanently and obtained citizenship certificate from the district concerned, and at the same place till the time of submitting the application Documents proving to be a permanent resident should be recommended up to 3 months before the day of filling up the application form. If the citizenship has been obtained from a district other than the district of permanent residence, the letter stating that the citizenship has been issued must be obtained from the District Administration Office.
(I) On the back of the copy of the documents to be submitted along with the application form, the duplicate as per the original must be signed by the candidate himself.
- Preliminary health examination and physical fitness test
- Detailed health examination,
- The written examination will be for the posts of Police Inspector and Prahari Jawan only (as it will be conducted by the Public Service Commission at the examination centers designated by the Commission),
- 20% marks will be deducted for incorrect answer to Multiple Choice question.
- When writing the answer to the objective multiple answer question, only the answer written A, B, C, D in English capital letter will be recognized.
- Experimental examination (Prahari Karyalaya Sahayogi post only),
- Special health examination (only for the post of Police Inspector),
- Aptitude test and interview (Aptitude test will be for the post of Police Inspector only and interview test will be for all posts).
Place of Examination (Exam Center):
Inspector of Police (Janpad)
- Preliminary health examination and physical fitness examination will be conducted at the National Police Training Institute, Maharajgunj for the candidates who have registered their applications in the State Police Offices and Metropolitan Police Office, Ranipokhari, Kathmandu.
- Detailed health examination and special health examination will be conducted at Nepal Police Hospital, Maharajgunj, Kathmandu and competency test and interview examination will be conducted at Police Headquarters, Naxal Kathmandu.
Police Jawan (Janpad) and Police Office Assistant:
- District Police Office of Taplejung, Panchthar, Ilam, Sankhuwasabha, Terhathum, Dhankuta, Bhojpur, Khotang, Solukhumbu, Okhaldhunga, Udaipur, Jhapa, Morang and Sunsari. - - 1 no. Pradesh Police Training Center, Biratnagar, Morang.
- District Police Office of Saptari, Siraha, Dhanusha, Mahottari, Sarlahi, Rautahat, Bara and Parsa. - (No. 2 Pradesh Police Training Center, Liaison Office: Rajviraj, Saptari)
- Candidates who have registered their applications in District Police Office, Dolakha, Ramechhap, Sindhuli, Chitwan and Makwanpur. - Bagmati Pradesh Police Training Center, Dudhauli, Sindhuli.
- District Police Office of Gorkha, Lamjung, Tanahu, Kaski, Manang, Mustang, Parbat, Syangja, Myagdi and Baglung. - Gandaki Pradesh Police Training Center, Pokhara, Kaski.
- District Police Office, Nawalparasi (Bardghat Susta East, Nawalparasi (Bardghat Susta West), Rupandehi, Kapilvastu, Palpa, Arghakhanchi, Gulmi, Rolpa, Pyuthan and Dang.
- District Police Office Rukum (East, Rukum (West), Banke, Bardia, Salyan, Dolpa, Jumla, Mugu, Humla, Calicut, Karnali Pradesh Police Training Center, Surkhet
- Candidates who have registered their applications in Jajarkot, Dailekh and Surkhet. - (Currently Nepalgunj, Banke).
- District Police Office of Bajura, Bajhang, Doti, Achham, Darchula, Baitadi, Dadeldhura, Kanchanpur and Kailali.- Sudurpashchim Pradesh Police Training Center Dipayal, Doti.
- Candidates who have registered applications at Mahanagariya Prahari Campus, Bhaktapur, Lalitpur, Kathmandu as well as District Police Office, Kavre, Sindhupalchok, Rasuwa, Nuwakot and Dhading. - Metropolitan Police School, Maharajgunj, Kathmandu.
Information regarding the first phase examination (Preliminary Health Examination and Physical Fitness Examination Schedule) dated 2078/10/05 will be posted on the website of Nepal Police: www.nepalpolice.gov.np.
1) The results will be published after the completion of the examination of each phase and only the successful candidates will be included in the examination of the next phase.
2) While conducting the examination, the same open and inclusive examination will be conducted and on the basis of the marks obtained by them, only the candidates from the inclusive side will be competed separately and the posts will be filled.
3) Candidates should be present in person along with original certificates while submitting the application.
4) In accordance with sub-rule (5) of rule 13 of the Police Rules, 2071 (with amendments), after the publication of the advertisement by the vacancy committee, if the vacancy becomes additional or vacant, the vacancy becomes vacant. Can even add
5) The information related to this advertisement and the syllabus of the examinations to be taken in different stages can also be seen on the website of Nepal Police: www.nepalpolice.gov.np and the application form can be downloaded from the same website and submitted to the designated office.
Department of Human Resources and Administration
Recruitment Selection Division
First published date: 2078-08-10.Nepal Police