The British School Kathmandu (TBS) is looking to recruit dynamic, creative, and caring staff members for the following roles who are committed to the pursuit of excellence, for our exciting and unique school for the academic year 2022/23. TBS is a culturally diverse International school that represents students from 40 different countries around the world.
1. Job Title: 1:1 Classroom Learning Support (CLS)
Worker for a student with Autism Spectrum Condition and aspects of oppositional behaviour.
Required Number: 1
- Recognisable teaching qualification or/and a good degree.
- English and Maths qualification at High School level.
- Qualification in an aspect of Special Education. (Desirable)
- Desire to undergo relevant training
- Experience of working with students with Autism Spectrum conditions or complex learning difficulties.
- Experience of working with students at the Early Years level. (Desirable)
- Experience of working with students with English as an Additional Language. (Desirable)
2. Job Title: Admin Support
Required Number: 1
- High School complete
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Minimum 2 years of working in the admin department
Please submit a letter of application, TBS Application Form (available on our website) 86 CV to the Human Resource Department at [email protected]
The British School. Kathmandu by Monday, 31at October 2022, (early applications are encouraged). Please visit the school's website at www.tbskathmandu.org for further details.
The British School Kathmandu is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures, including checks with past employers, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check, a Prohibition Order Check, and the successful application of an ICPC (International Child Protection Certificate) and Nepalese Police Clearance for national applicants. Our safeguarding and safer recruitment policies are shared with all prospective candidates.
TBS does not discriminate with regard to race, colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, political opinion, or disability.Teaching Jobs Job Vacancy Lalitpur School Job