Tilagufa Municipality Vacancy for Technical Assistant:
Tilagufa Municipality, Office of Municipal Executive, Galje, Kalikot, Karnali Province, Nepal
As per the letter dated 2077-04-12 of the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security (Prime Minister's Employment Program) letter No. 2077/078 invoice no.
Interested Nepali citizens who have reached the following qualifications for the post of Technical Assistant Fifth Level Contract required for the Employment Service Center in Tilagufa Municipality are requested to submit an application to this office within 15 days along with the required details and receipt of payment of revenue.
Advertisement No: 1-2077 / 078
Post: Technical Assistant
Level: Similar to the fifth level of local service
Required Number: 1 (One)
1. Minimum qualifications and experience required: -
A) Passed proficiency certificate level or overseer or diploma level in civil engineering from a recognized educational institution.
B) Experience and skill: - The following experience and skill will be required in a technical assistant.
- Have basic computer skills with at least 2 months training,
- Able to prepare and analyze project cost estimate, supervision, and final cost details for construction and maintenance of infrastructure, at least 6 months experience with teamwork experience, interpersonal skills to achieve project goals and results.
C) Age: 18 years of age and less than 45 years of age.
2. Place of application: - Tilagufa Municipality Municipal Executive Office
3. Last date to apply: - 2077/04/30
4. Application Fee: - Rs.500 / -
5. Types of selection: - Publication of list of preliminary qualification order and written examination
6. Documents attached with the application: - Copies of the following documents certified by the applicant himself
- Certificate of Minimum Qualification
- Certificate of Character
- Experience opening document
- 2 passport size photos
7. Service Facilities: - The process of filling the posts of technical assistants in village municipalities and municipalities will be as per Articles (11), (12) and (13).
8. Details of what should be done by the post: - The process of filling the post of technical assistant in rural municipality and municipality shall be as per Article (9).
9. Contract period: - Contract period will be 1 year. On the basis of performance and evaluation, the service contract can be renewed in each fiscal year.
Note: - Application format and technical assistant post details, syllabus, and other information are available at www.pmep.gov.np or www.golanjormun.gov.np.
(First published: 2077-04-16)