UNFPA, the United Nations Population Fund, is looking for a qualified candidate for UNFPA Nepal Janakpur and Dhangadhi Office
Job Title: Programme Analyst, Family Planning [2 positions]
Category: Fixed-Term Appointment [NOB]
Job Opening ID: 41945 and 41948
Duty Station: Janakpur and Dhangadhi, Nepal
Deadline: 23 June 2022 by 5 pm Nepal time
Duration: 1 Year Initially
The Programme Analyst, Family Planning is responsible for advancing the family planning (FP) programme in the province through technical leadership, policy, and advocacy engagement, and oversight of UNFPA-supported FP projects in the province.
- S/he will provide technical leadership for UNFPA's work on family planning towards accelerating the achievement of the ICPD PoA and Agenda 2030 in the province.
- S/he will work in close collaboration with the Health and Population Unit under the Ministry of Social Development (MoSD), Provincial Health Directorate (Ph.D.), Provincial Health Logistics Management Center (PHLMC) including related divisions, I/NGOs and implementing partners, and other key health sector development partners.
- S/he will ensure linkages with other UNFPA-supported programmes in the areas of sexual and reproductive health, adolescent and youth, gender equality and GBV, and population dynamics, and will build capacities of staff and concerned partners at the provincial and local level.
- S/he will be located at the UNFPA Provincial Office and will work under the direct supervision of the UNFPA Provincial Head of Office, with support and guidance from the SRH/FP team based in the UNFPA Country Office in Kathmandu, as needed.
- Please visit the UNFPA electronic application management system for the complete Terms of References.
How to apply: UNFPA has established an electronic application management system. This allows applicants to create a candidate profile, which can be updated regularly and submitted for more than one vacancy.
A full job description of the position can be accessed at https://nepal.unfba.org/vacancies and only online applications using this link will be accepted.
Download the Step by Step Guide to Applying in the E-Recruit System of UNFPA at https://www.unfpa.org/resources/step-step-guide-applying-jobs-unfpa. Please print out the Guide for your reference during the registration and application process.
Notice: There is no application, processing, or other fees at any stage of the application process. UNFPA does not solicit or screen for information in respect of HIV or AIDS and does not discriminate on the basis of HIV/AIDS status. UNFPA provides a work environment that reflects the values of gender equality, teamwork, embracing diversity in all its forms, integrity, and a healthy balance of work and life. We are committed to maintaining our balanced gender distribution and therefore encourage women to apply. UNFPA promotes equal opportunities for all, including persons with disabilities.
UNFPA promotes workforce diversity and applies positive discrimination to candidates from the discriminated groupsJanakpur Dhangadhi Job Vacancy INGO Jobs