Vijay Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited Vacancy for Junior Officer and Junior Assistant (Trainee): Vijay Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited is a national-level microfinance financial institution with a "D" class license from Nepal Rashtra Bank. The central office of this organization is at Gaindakot-5, Nawalparasi. In order to fill up the vacant posts in this financial institution, applications are invited within 15 days from today's date for the following posts from eligible candidates who are willing to work in direct contact with the underprivileged in the rural areas.
1. Position: Junior Officer (Administration Department)
- Required No.: 1 (One)
- Level: Officer / 6th Level
- Type of Service: Permanent
- Educational Qualification: At least Bachelor's degree or equivalent in management from a recognized educational institution. Special admission will be given to candidates who have passed the Master's level.
- Work Experience: At least 3 years of work experience including at least 2 years at the Officer level in the administration department of a bank, financial institution, or organized organization.
- Age limit: Completed 21 years and not exceeding 40 years
- Place of work: Central Office Administration Department
2. Position: Junior Assistant (Trainee)
- Required No.: Few
- Level: Assistant / 3rd Level
- Type of Service: Permanent
- Educational Qualification: Passed SLC/SEE or equivalent examination from a recognized educational institution. Candidates who have passed Proficiency Certificate (10+2) or equivalent examination will be given special consideration.
- Age limit: Completed 18 years and not exceeding 40 years
- Place of work: In different branches designated by the organization
Type of Exam: Oral Interview.
Salary: As per the rules of the organization.
Probationary period: Six months in term.
Online application process: Go to Vacancy on the website of this financial institution www.vlbs.com.np and fill in all the necessary details and apply, for your resume, recent passport size photograph, certificate of Nepalese citizenship, certificate of last educational qualification, and work experience. For the necessary posts, the certificates can be scanned and uploaded, and applied for.
Publication of Selection List: Notification of the central office of the institution shortlisting the selection list from among the applications received within the specified period
It will be posted on the board and you can find it on the website of the organization. Also, only candidates who are shortlisted from the organization
Examination schedule: The list of selection list will be posted on the notice board of the central office of the institution on the day of publication. In addition, the organization's website, e-mail or telephone free information will also be provided.
- For all the posts mentioned above, you should have good knowledge of computer operation.
- Shortlisted candidates must bring a copy of the Nepali citizenship certificate or any other photo ID issued by the Government of Nepal on the day of the oral examination, otherwise, they will not be included in the examination.
- In the case of educational certificates obtained from educational institutions outside Nepal, the certificate of equivalency must be submitted to the Government of Nepal.
- Special consideration will be given to the applications of eligible Dalits, tribals, Madhesi, women, and the destitute from rural areas.
- In the case of female candidates, the upper age limit will be increased by five years.
- "Condition shall vest in the institution the right to make the final selection of any candidate without any reason."
Vijay Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited
'D' Category Licensed Financial Institutions from Banks (National Level]
Phone: 078-503122, 078-503130
E-mail: [email protected],
Published Date: 2079/04/04
Jobs for Freshers Laghubitta Banking Career Job Vacancy Banking Job