Kathmandu University School of Arts open Admission for various UG programs
The School of Arts at Kathmandu University announces opening of admission for the following four year undergraduate level programs:
School of Arts Kathmandu University, Hattiban, Lalitpur
- Bachelor in Community Development (BCD)
- Bachelor in Media Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor in Economics (BECON)
National College (Affiliated College) - Dhumbarahi, Kathmandu
- Bachelor in Developments Studies (BDevs)
- Bachelor in Development Finance (BDFin)
- Bachelor of Social Science (BoSS)
- Xavier's College (Affiliated College) - Maitighar, Kathmandu
- Bachelor in Social Work (BSE)
- Applicants must have 10+2 or equivalent degree in any discipline from a recognized institution with minimum aggregate of 45 percent or minimum 2.0 GPA in aggregate with minimum C in all the subjects.
Applicants who have passed class XI and are waiting for Class XII results can also apply for a provisional Admission. However, they will have a produce the proof of having passed the exam within 15 days of publication of the result.
All candidates seeking admission to any of the above mentioned program must appear and pass the Kathmandu University School of Arts' Admission Test (KUSAAT) conducted by the School of Arts.
Application form distribution (Online & in Print): June 9-July 8, 2018
KUSAAT Exam (Written): July 21, 2018, 11:00 AM
Entrance Exam Result Announcement: July 24, 2018
Interview: July 25-26, 2018