Birat Health College (BHC) was established in 2004 AD; which is located in Biratnagar - 4, Morang district of Nepal. It is affiliated to Purbanchal University and Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT). It is also recognized by Nepal Nursing Council, Nepal Pharmacy Council and Nepal Health Professional Council.
Birat Health College was founded by a group of intellectuals, academicians and highly devoted professionals to equip its students with the ability to expose their potentials in medical science and Health Technology. It has ever since, been imparting quality education to the students demanded in this competitive age of 21st century which not only enables them to build up perfect human resources but also morally inspires to become ideal citizens of the nation and of course of the world at large.
Purposefully situated in the peaceful environment at an accessible distance away from the thunderous noise and crowd of Biratnagar. The College has proved its academic excellence in medical field that gets reflected in the charm and reputation it has earned within a short span of time. The role aim of the college is to quench the technical and academic thirst of innovative minds for Medical Science and Research.
Salient Features of Birat Health College:
- It is only Health College permanently recognized by the concerned council in the entire Eastern Region
- It is the largest health college in the Eastern Region run by Birat Hospital in its own building with the most modern infrastructures and facilities to comfort the teaching learning activities.
- It has provided 100% job guarantee to its students up to now since its establishment.
- It has its own Hospital (Birat Hospital, Biratnagar) for clinical Field beside Koshi Zonal Hospital & District Hospital, Sunsari
- It owns the richest and most well equipped Laboratory in the entire eastern region.
- It runs Bachelors Programs like BN, B.Sc. Nursing and BPH affiliated to P. U. and promises to expand it into a medical college very soon.