Gateway College of Professional Studies (GCPS) was established in 2013 AD (2070 BS) as a privately owned academic institution, which is located at Basundhara, Kathmandu, Nepal. It is affiliated to Purbanchal University (PU). GCPS offers Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), Diploma in Hospitality Management (DHM), Diploma in Global Culinary Arts (DGCA), and Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management (ADHM) Programs.
Gateway College of Professional Studies (GATEWAY COLLEGE) is a professional institution established for career-oriented students to acquire skill, knowledge, and attitude as required by the ever-changing business environment. The primary purpose of the GATEWAY is to promote the highest professional standards of education in the field of management studies. It benefits the students, faculty members, & the entire industry is a bridge in professional career development and improvement of industry standards.
It believes in inculcating proper attitude, developing skills, sharing knowledge as required by the ever-growing and dynamic industry.
- To provide a learning experience in a conducive environment for students making them realize their full potential to become successful individuals who would contribute positively to society.
- To groom the students professionally for the various industries worldwide
- To provide personalized attention to our students in an open and equal opportunity environment
- To support the hospitality industry through various programs designed to advance the aptitude of working professionals.
- To create and enhance value for all our stakeholders.
Here, in GATEWAY,
* Driving talents and motivating students is a team of experts in the respective field.
* Learning takes place in state-of-the-art classrooms, virtual classroom in the real-time environment
* On-campus practical experience, frequent industry visit, regular in house events and Industrial Exposure in the homeland and abroad are usual matters which matters a lot in a career
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), a four-year program affiliated to Purbanchal University.
The course designed by an expert team of professionals having long industry exposure provides the required learning to produce a professional workforce for the fastest growing industry worldwide. Upon completion of the course, students will be able to take up employment in the hospitality industry as well as other industries requiring hospitality as the key to success in business or be able to pursue further study in hospitality management in the country or abroad.
Eligibility for Admission
Candidate should have completed schooling (10+2) / intermediate / or equivalent in any stream from a recognized board or university with proficiency in English
(Those students having less proficiency in English in the opinion of college management requires to take additional English lesson provided by the college)
- Every classroom is wall to wall carpet with scientifically designed individual study stations, multimedia & audiovisual equipment.
- Well-equipped practical & demo kitchen, training Restaurant & Bar, housekeeping & front office lab apart from a seminar hall with a capacity of 75 people in theatre style
III. Well stocked library with various resource materials from every part of the world to provide an extensive learning aid
- Changing room facility with locker
- State of art computer lab with free internet facility
Location: Gauri Tole, Mathur Marga, Basundhara - 3, Kathmandu, Post Box 8973, NPC 690
Phone: +977-1-4016565, +977-1-4016564
Email: [email protected]