Right4Children invites applications for 24 Months of Hotel Management Training- A golden opportunity to enroll in a free educational training program with practical training related to hotel business and management. For the past few years, Right4Children (R4C) has been conducting training programs related to hotel management for the development of young people in difficult situations. This year also R4C in association with GATE Vocational Pvt Ltd is going to start 24 months free educational training program with practical training at the 10+2 level. Interested Nepalese youth who have completed the mentioned qualifications are informed through this notification to come to this office and fill out the application form within the 16th of Kartik 2079.
Features of the training:
- The trainee will learn basic and professional theoretical subjects in the training provider organization for the first 3 months of the training period.
- For the next 20 months, they will go to the relevant industry/business (in the field) and learn about basic and professional skills by doing practical work.
- In the last month of the training period, the trainees will share their experiences with the training provider and learn the skills that are not learned in the field.
- The performance, monitoring, and supervision of the trainees will be done continuously by the respective teachers/instructors throughout the training period. Necessary orientation and guidance will be given to increase their efficiency.
- The training will be completely free.
- All learning materials related to the training will be provided free of charge.
Minimum qualification required to participate in the training:
- Must have a special interest in working in the hotel business.
- Must be economically/socially backward.
- Should be a Nepali citizen who has completed 17 years of age and not exceeding 23 years of age.
- Must pass interview and aptitude test.
- Should have passed SLC/SEE.
- Mentally and physically should be able to perform the tasks prescribed by the course.
Documents required to fill the form:
1) Photocopy of Nepali Citizenship Certificate-1 copy
2) Recently taken passport-size photograph – 1 copy
3) Photocopy of SLC/SEE passed certificate-1 copy
Selection Process: Interview and home visit if required. If you need more information about this program, you can contact the office of Right4Children.
(Note: The office will be closed on public holidays, Saturdays, and Sundays.)
Free Training Pokhara Training