Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT), Dakchyata Project, Strengthening Employer Engagement in CTEVT Schools (SEECS), Tikapur Polytechnic Institute, Tikapur, Kailali Notice regarding application for Free Community Agriculture Assistant Training
390 hours of short-term community agriculture under program No. 1.1.4 of the Strengthening Employer Engagement in CTEVT Schools SEECS program at the Tikapur Polytechnic School, part of the Council of Technical Education and Vocational Training (CTEVT). Community Agriculture Assistant training is going to be conducted. Nepali citizens who have reached the age of 16 and not exceeding 40 years of age who are willing to take the training are invited to fill out the application form by enclosing the following documents.
Detailed information about the training
1) Subject of conducting training: Community Agriculture Assistant
2) Training Duration: 390 hours (65 days)
3) Number of groups: 20
4) Place to submit application form: Tikapur Polytechnic Institute, Tikapur, Kailali (Also to apply online, you have to send it to [email protected].
5) Last date for submission of application: 2079-02-14
6) Date of Interview: 2079-02-15
7) Date of conducting the training: 2079-02-16
8) After the training, the project will provide materials worth Rs. 20,000 required for entrepreneurship in agriculture.
Documents to be attached with the application
1) Copy of Nepali citizenship certificate - 1 copy
2) Recently taken passport size photo-1 copy
3) Special priority for Dalits, Janajatis, the disabled, the poor, and the endangered minorities
4) Certificate recommended by the concerned organization if working in the organization related to agriculture
5) After the training, a level 1 skill test will be conducted by National Skill Testing Committee (NSTB).
For more information call 9858423328, 9868420698, or 9848725724.
First published date: 2079-02-08Free Training Kailali Training