Right4Children organization has been conducting various free trainings for girls/women in the age group of 18 to 24 years with the financial and technical support of Plan International Nepal. In addition to training, English language, useful life skills, computer training and sexual protection training have also been provided. The organization will also help with employment after the training.
According to the curriculum of CTEVT, the training will be conducted by the Right4Children organization in collaboration with various training provider associations. Interested girls/women who have reached the age can come to this office and fill out the application form. There will be no fee for filling out the form and for any title.
|Name of Training||Required Qualification|
|Retails and Sales||Class 10 Passed|
|Waiter||Class 10 Passed|
|Building Electrician||General Literate|
In the training, priority will be given to girls/women from the following target groups.
- Economically/socially backward and dropout girls/women
- Dalit, tribal women
- Single women, victims of domestic violence, returnees from correctional facilities, landless or conflict-affected adolescent girls/women
- Teenagers/women who have not had the opportunity of free training in the past and are in Pokhara looking for employment from outside the district
- Adolescent women with disabilities (Retails and Sales Training)
Documents required to fill the form:
- Certificate of Nepali Citizenship
- 1 copy of a recent passport-size photograph
Training Services Facilities:
- Transportation and food arrangements throughout the training period
- Arrangement of all learning materials related to training
- Childcare arrangements throughout the training period
- Free accommodation facilities
Selection Process: The organization itself will contact for the interview and if necessary, a home visit will be done.
For more information:
Right4Children – Pokhara – 7, Ratnchok, Near Janapriya College
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 061-455176 (Office), 9802858049/(Parvati Adhikari), 9802858048/9816130615 (Manu Nepali)
Note: The office will be closed on public holidays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Free Training Pokhara Training