National Essay Competition for School Students in Nepal
The Government of Nepal's Ministry of Labour, Employment and Social Security, through its Foreign Employment Board Secretariat in Babar Mahal, Kathmandu, has announced an exciting opportunity for students. A school-level essay competition is set to be held, marking the Migrant Workers' Day celebration on December 18. This competition invites the creative minds of students in Nepal, fostering their awareness and understanding of crucial social issues.
Eligibility and Participation
- Target Audience: Students from class 9 to 12 in any Nepalese school.
- Submission Deadline: Entries must be submitted within 15 days from the announcement date, which corresponds to Mangsir 25, 2080.
- Submission Methods: Essays can be submitted in person at the Foreign Employment Board Secretariat or emailed to [email protected].
Essay Requirements and Guidelines
- Topic: The essay's topic is "Safe Foreign Employment."
- Language and Format: Essays must be written in the Nepali language and typed in Unicode Kalimati 12 size font.
- Length: A minimum of 1000 words is required.
- Content: The essay should address the services provided by the Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security, and the Foreign Employment Board.
- Documentation: Participants must attach a school recommendation letter or a valid school ID card with their submission.
Awards and Recognition
- Prizes: The competition will award the top three essays. The first, second, and third-place winners will receive Rs 50,000, Rs 30,000, and Rs 20,000, respectively, along with a certificate.
For more details about the competition, participants can reach out to the Board Secretariat. This initiative not only encourages the intellectual development of young minds in Nepal but also raises awareness about the significant topic of safe foreign employment. It is an excellent opportunity for students to engage in critical thinking and contribute to an important national conversation.Competition Notice