Nepal Rastra Bank's Pokhara Office Announces Essay Competition for Global Money Week
Global Money Week is an annual campaign that aims to spread awareness about the significance of financial education among young adults and teenagers. This event is celebrated worldwide in partnership with the Organization of Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) and Nepal Rastra Bank.
In celebration of Global Money Week from March 20-26, 2023 (Chaitra 6-12, 2079), Nepal Rastra Bank's Pokhara Office is organizing an essay competition on the theme, "Plan your Money, Plant your Future." The contest is open to 10+2 level students residing in Kaski district, and this notice has been published to encourage students to participate.
Contest Rules and Regulations:
The following are the rules and regulations for the essay competition:
- The essay should be a maximum of 1500 words.
- The name, surname, school, and class of the student writing the essay should be written clearly.
- The essay should be handwritten by the student and scanned before sending, with the school's stamp affixed to the paper.
- The essay can be written in either English or Nepali language.
- Only one female and one male student per school may participate.
- Essays should be submitted via email to [email protected] nrb.org.np no later than 5:00 PM on 2079/12/6.
- The evaluation committee will assess the received essays, and the results will be published.
- Awards details are as follows:
◦ First Prize: Rs. 10,000 and a certificate
◦ Second Prize: Rs. 7,000 and a certificate
◦ Third Prize: Rs. 5,000 and a certificate
The Nepal Rastra Bank's Pokhara Office essay competition announcement for Global Money Week is an excellent opportunity for students to showcase their writing skills and demonstrate their understanding of financial literacy. Participants should adhere to the rules and regulations to submit their entries successfully. The prizes offered are significant, and it is a great way to motivate students to participate in such an essential campaign.