This is a free vocational training program including employment in detailed subjects of 390 hours (3 months) duration of training as per CTEVT curriculum organized by Gandaki Technical Institute Pokhara with the support of Enhanced Vocational Education and Training (EVENT-II) under the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Government of Nepal.
As it is going to be operational from 2078-11-25. Those who have gone abroad for training and have made a passport to go abroad are requested to contact the following address as soon as possible till 2078-11-24.
|Training Courses||Quota / Seats||Training Places|
|Building Electrician||20||Pokhara-17, Kaski|
|Building Electrician||20||Pokhara-9, Kaski|
|Building Electrician||20||Pokhara-10, Kaski|
Basis of priority:
- Nepali citizens in the age group of 18-40 years.
- Endangered Dalits, Apas, Single Women, Kamlar / Kamalari, Extremely Marginalized Tribes.
- Socially and economically deprived.
- Women and men in 20 backward districts in terms of human development index.
- Interested youth are deprived of access to education for various reasons.
- All Nepali citizens except the above-mentioned.
Features of the training:
- Training will be conducted free of cost by fully adopting health standards.
- To be trained by skilled trainers.
- After the training, skills tests will be conducted by National Skill Testing Committee NSTB.
- Lunch will be provided during the training period.
- Facilitation for employment after training.
Training Providers and Contact Address:
Gandaki Technical Institute
Pokhara-10, Kaski, Industrial Area
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone no. : 061–524683, 9856067173, 9846545991,
9856071915, 9856038758, 9846032807Free Training Pokhara Training