Government of Nepal, National Vigilance Center (Rastriya Satarkata Kendra), Sihandarbar, Kathmandu notice regarding conduct of Technical Auditor Training
For the purpose of conducting technical testing of development projects run by the Government of Nepal, applications are invited from qualified engineers as per the details as per the details of the three (3) week technical auditor training being conducted by this center. Applications are invited within 7 (seven) days from the date of first publication. .
- Training provider organization, place and time: will be published later.
- Minimum Qualifications and Experience: Bachelor's degree in any engineering subject and at least 10 years of professional experience in engineering related work based on that qualification and membership of Nepal Engineering Council.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 65 years of age on the date of publication of the notice.
- Number of seats available and number of training fee: 40, fee: Rs. 10,000 / -
- Address for application: Mr. Secretary, National Vigilance Center, Sihandarbar, Kathmandu.
Things to consider when applying:
1) The name, address, email and mobile number of the applicant should be clearly mentioned on the outside of the envelope along with “Application for technical auditor related training”.
2) The application should be accompanied by 3 pages of personal details (Biodata), a copy of the certificate of academic degree and above and a copy of the certificate registered with the Nepal Engineering Council.
3) While preparing the biodata, the employer, employment period and work responsibilities should be clearly mentioned. Full-time work experience will be counted without repeating the period.
4) In the case of trainees nominated by the Government of Nepal and public institutions, an application has to be submitted on behalf of the institution.
5) Candidates for the training will be selected by the National Vigilance Center.
6) If there is a public holiday on the last day of application, the application can be submitted till the next day.
7) After being selected for the training, the prescribed training fee should be deposited in the name of National Vigilance Center, Everest Bank, Singha Durbar Counter, Sihandarbar, Kathmandu or other branch of Everest Bank and the voucher should be submitted before participating. The training fee will not be refunded if the participant fails to participate in the training for any reason or if the participant fails to complete the training.
8) In connection with the training, accommodation, transportation, etc. will have to bear the cost of transportation.
9) For more information call the Technical Testing and Monitoring Division of the Center or telephone no. Information can be obtained within office hours on 01-4211948, 01-4200350.
First published: 2078-09-07