Province Government, Ministry of Social Development, Vocational and Skill Development Training Center (VSDTC), Province No. 2, Janakpurdham, Dhanusha Call for applications for trainee recruitment and training in Saptari, Siraha, Dhanusha, Mahottari, and Sarlahi
As per the approved annual program of FY 078/079 of the Vocational and Skill Development Training Center, basic vocational and skill-oriented training programs will be conducted for 3 months (390 hours) in the following subjects from the month of Ashoj 2077. Local bodies, non-profit social organizations, and clubs interested in conducting training in the District Coordinating Committee / Municipality / Rural Municipality of Saptari, Siraha, Dhanusha, Mahottari, and Sarlahi districts under Province No. 2; It is advised to apply to this training center within the time period mentioned below from the date of publication of this notice.
Also, this notice has been published for the Nepali citizens who want to take the training to be conducted in this training center to apply within the mentioned period by attaching two copies of passport size photos in the trainee application form distributed by this center.
|Name of Training||Training Period||Qualification|
|1) Electronics (including mobile maintenance)||3 Months||Passed 10th class|
|2 computers (basic course)||6 Months||SLC / SEE pass|
|3) Cutting and sewing (Silai Katai)||3 Months||Passed 8th class|
|4) Beauty parlor||3 Months||Passed 8th class|
|5) General Mechanics||6 Months||Passed 8th class|
|6) Electrical connection||3 Months||Passed 8th class|
|7) Welding||3 Months||5th class pass|
|8) Motorcycle maintenance||6 Months||Passed 8th class|
|9) Plumbing||3 Months||Passed 8th class|
|10) Entrepreneurship development||5 Days||Doing business and wanting to do|
Documents to be submitted and conditions to be followed:
Documents to be submitted by the aspiring candidates for training at the Center and related organizations and the conditions to be followed: -
1) The trainees will have to affix a ticket of Rs. 10 in the application form, attach a copy of the certificate of Nepali citizenship and educational qualification, and submit it to this center by 2078-06-04. Contact date 2078-06-05 and contact date information regarding the interaction will be published.
2) Preference will be given to male trainees to participate in beauty parlor and cutting and sewing training and women to participate in training in other subjects. Disadvantaged and target groups (Dalit, Janajati, Adivasi, families of martyrs, poor women, conflict victims) and those who have failed the entrance exam will be given first priority while participating in the training.
3) The trainees participating in all the above training should have completed 18 years of age and not exceeded 40 years of age. The trainee selection process will be done through dialogue. 20 trainees will be involved in one group.
Conditions and rules to be followed by non-profit, social associations/institutions and clubs willing to conduct training:
1) Associations and clubs are required to submit the application form in the name of this office on behalf of the organization when they come to purchase the application certificate form. Proposal form of Rs. You will not be able to purchase and submit the proposal form without a copy of the said document.
2) Training materials, training equipment, trainers working in the related subjects will be provided by the trainers after the completion of the training from the concerned centers by the organizations selected to conduct the training. Facilities including additional management and training rooms will have to be provided free of cost by the institutions for conducting the training. There is no charge for trainees.
3) The training conducted at the center and selected training providers shall be conducted on an average of 6 hours daily and 390 hours in 3 months.
(For other details, please contact 041-522637 / 9844053939)
(First published on 2078-05-20)Free Training Training