Province Government, Ministry of Education Culture, Science Technology and Social Development, Vocational & Skill Development Training Center (VSDTC), Gandaki Pradesh, Pokhara Call for applications for conducting skill development training
The following skill development training to be conducted in the second quarter of the current fiscal year 078/079 from Vocational & Skill Development Training Center (VSDTC), Gandaki Pradesh, Pokhara will be conducted free of cost by this center;
This information has been published for the information of all concerned to submit the application within 21 days from the date of first publication.
|Training Programs||Quota (in Group)||Qualification|
|Basic Silai Katai||20||8 Passed|
|Mobile Repairing||20||8 Passed|
|Hair Dresser (Beatuician)||20||8 Passed|
|Electricity Wiring||20||8 Passed|
|Haircutting / Saloon||20||8 Passed|
|Motorcycle Repairing||20||8 Passed|
|Computer Hardware||20||SEE Passed and Basic Computer Training|
|Fashion Designing||20||Basic Silai Katai Training|
* Training Duration: 3 Months (390 Hours) for each program
* Age Limit: Minimum 18 Years of age completed and not exceeding 40 years of age.
* Interview Date: it will be published later on.
Documents to be attached:
1) To fill out the trainee application form, one copy of Nepali citizenship, one copy of the photo, and a copy of the educational qualification certificate should be attached and the application form should be submitted to this center by 2078-11-01.
2) Special priority will be given to Dalit, disabled, martyr's family, vulnerable, conflict victims, covid affected, returning from foreign employment, and single women.
3) Trainee selection will be done through interviews.
Note: Forms can also be filled from www.vsdtc.gandaki.gov.np of this center.
Vocational & Skill Development Training Center (VSDTC)
Gandaki Pradesh, Pokhara
Phone no. 061-450511,
Email: [email protected]
(First published on 10/10/2078)Free Training Gandaki Pradesh Pokhara Training